I want to get a really bass sound (the best i can) but in standard tuning and in clean, any ideas?
Put the bass up a little, boost the centre mids, cut the treble a little, anchor your thumb on the neck pup.
Quote by Marcel Veltman
Being a rather mediocre musician myself, I'm all on the hand of Haanz.

Guitar:
MIM '09 Fender Telecaster
Laney VC15-110 Old English White '10
Freshman FOP1DN Acoustic

Bass:
Ibanez SRX590
Laney RB4
Tech21 SansAmp BassDriver DI
Boss ODB-3
hey! it really works, ty!
Again, Haanz has it right. Though I disagree with the treble cut, he's right on. To expound on what he said, play about three inches from the bridge, this is where the "sweet spot" is that gets you the strongest, loudest tone. Just mess around and find your sweet spot on your bass. Heavy strings wouldn't hurt either.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Heavy strings and boosted mids should do the trick. Playing through a pissed-off SVT wouldn't hurt either
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
If you want a "fatter" sound, but not necessarily growly or "heavy" sounding (don't know what you mean by "harder" although I appreciate the Daft Punk reference), you might want to get halfwounds or flatwounds.