Hey everyone, i've been around UG for a long time, but just decided to get an account.
I'm from Singapore, and i play the electric guitar. Been playing for about 5 years now, and just getting more serious in it.

Music I LOVE:
Lamb of God, Killswitch Engage, Dream Theater, Meshuggah, Parkway Drive, Gwen Stacy, Opeth, Bring Me The Horizon, As Blood Runs Black and a hell loads more.

Glad to be here

Regards,
Shao
welcome mate, good to have you

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Hello Shao!
Welcome to UG

There's already a thread stickied to the top of this forum for introductions just like this one. Feel free to introduce yourself here as well.

We're glad to have you with us and we hope that you have a great time on UG. Be sure to read the rules and FAQ to avoid confusion and keep the forums as clean as possible.

If you don't quite understand something or have a question that needs to be answered, then you're more than welcome to send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Welcome to UG

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...