What do you guys think of a LP with a Floyd Rose trem installed on it. I love the feel of LPs but I would really rather have a FR as well. It would have to be professionally done but would it change the qualities of the guitar or anything I should need to know?

Thanks, Scott.
I have searched for a Les Paul with a FR forever but have had no sucess!I wish there was a les paul with FR but I have never seen a Regular(Non-Custom Shop)Les paul or ESP Eclipse.
i saw an epi studio with a floyd and EMGS like 8 or 9 mths back for like 450 usd

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
didnt they release a LP with an FR at NAMM? Betcha its figgin expensive too...

I think Kirk Hammet has a sig Eclipse with a FR on it...?
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile

awesomesauce
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Scott.
What do you guys think of a LP with a Floyd Rose trem installed on it. I love the feel of LPs but I would really rather have a FR as well. It would have to be professionally done but would it change the qualities of the guitar or anything I should need to know?

Thanks, Scott.
MIJ Burny! They're getting quite rare but they do turn up on evilBay once in a while. And since you're in Australia, it'll be easier (I think) for you to order directly from Japan or Australian importers. But be prepared to pay a premium as the MIJ Burny FRs are no longer made.

Thats an old pic now, its now got a 60/81 setup so its more versatile.
ESP and Edwards make some. I don't think it is a standard feature on any Eclipse, but there are Japanese artists with signatures that have them. How much they cost is going to depend, ESP is going to be high, Edwards might be more reasonable, but it depends more on if there are any available at the moment because they don't make versions of every ESP signature artist's guitar.
Quote by TERU

Heres one

me likey how can you get this

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1