correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure he uses the 24th in all songs... at least in his solos and doesn't he always play C#
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
ok then will you enlighten both of us... plz
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
Needled 24/7
Talk Dirty To Me Cover

I mean you can always play them in E standard or transpose them down to a lower key.
Quote by BAoxymoron
ok then will you enlighten both of us... plz

We're not going to fall and Passage to the Reaper.

I'm almost positive they go up to the 22nd fret, and maybe end the solo on the 24th fret, but you can compensate for that by just bending high on the 22nd fret so it sounds like you're play that 24th fret.
ok thanks for the enlightenment.
In Bodom we trust... yes i know that is stolen from in flames but whatever.
-George Will