Plus one to both of you. I shrugged them off the first time, but recently I found them again and I've started a liking to them. And the vocals in some instances are kind of iffy.
Quote by Magero
Giant "eh" from me.
Not bad, and I'd listen to it.
But nothing that really captivates me.

i find it funny that magero blows loads over being the number one poster in the metal forum. i bet he refreshes the metal forum every time just so he can be the first to give his input... albeit sometimes unnecessary.

EDIT: btw, neuraxis are pretty sick. listening to "of divinity" right now, and i really like the rhythm structure.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Quote by bootyguard
i find it funny that magero blows loads over being the number one poster in the metal forum. i bet he refreshes the metal forum every time just so he can be the first to give his input... albeit sometimes unnecessary.

EDIT: btw, neuraxis are pretty sick. listening to "of divinity" right now, and i really like the rhythm structure.

This thread was here for at least 15 minutes before I gave my opinion towards the band.
I do not find the need to spew ignorant pus over every thread I touch like you seem to make your duty to be. If you actually READ my post, instead of seeing my user-title and hitting "quote" as fast as possible so you could take another snide, pathetic shot at me, you would note I gave my opinion in a thought out way. I didn't just resort to "pfft, ghey". I stated how I felt, and gave reasons.

Go back to the semen shelter you were raised in and maybe you'll learn how to read, you ignorant fuck.

edit: I also note that it took you TWO attempts to state an opinion that actually was on topic. Nice work, you hypocritical retard.
Quote by Magero
This thread was here for at least 15 minutes before I gave my opinion towards the band.
I do not find the need to spew ignorant pus over every thread I touch like you seem to make your duty to be. If you actually READ my post, instead of seeing my user-title and hitting "quote" as fast as possible so you could take another snide, pathetic shot at me, you would note I gave my opinion in a thought out way. I didn't just resort to "pfft, ghey". I stated how I felt, and gave reasons.

Go back to the semen shelter you were raised in and maybe you'll learn how to read, you ignorant fuck.

edit: I also note that it took you TWO attempts to state an opinion that actually was on topic. Nice work, you hypocritical retard.

hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha.

man you need to chill out. i've just been joking with you this whole time. thats what we do we knock on each other for stuff.

hey my bad if you didn't take it that way. i guess it wasn't very clear in my post.

besides i've just been noticing most of the stuff you post you seem to take stuff very seriously and have really high standards for all kinds of metal music and for the people on this forum.
just chill man. its a forum and no one really matters unless you want them to.

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax

One of my favourite bands. Took a few listens to get into them, though.
They're good. Nothing spectacular, but nothing bad. I've heard great things about their live shows though
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

The new album sounds like it will be really good. Wasn't a fan before but the new song sounds promising.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
My friends rave about this band allot, but i still just don't get the hype.Their cool i guess,but i dunno.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

^nice are you by any chance from Montreal like me?
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Just saw them last night at Club Soda Montreal, they put on a good show ( nothing compared to Dying Fetus and Necrophagist, but still impressive) I will be checking out more of their stuff in the future.
^The new album is awesome. 2008's actually been a great year for good metal releases.

Quote by The Virtuoso

Quote by saphrax

I never really payed attention to them at all the first couple time I heard them on myspace. Two days ago I went to a Faceless concert where Neuraxis was one of the first opening bands. I wasn't expecting much and just stood at the front of the stage waiting for them to get their set over with. I started getting a good impression of them even while they were setting up their ****. Their lead singer was cracking jokes and was just ****ing cool. Then they went into it and I was blown away! Nobody was really moving for them in the beginning but by then end of the set EVERYONE was going crazy including me! I talked to the guitar player and got their new cd at the concert. Its right now one of my favorite technical melodic albums. I like it a bit more compared to their past albums but so far I am loving Neuraxis the more and more I listen to them.
"My strength is my determination" - Randy Rhoads (1956-1982)

Quote by LedZeppelin
Life is not an isolated moment, so don't live it as such.

Quote by bendystraw
art rock? isn't all rock art?