so. i live about 45 minutes away from my school and friends and everyone i know. and out here, i know like 3 people. i know my neighbor, he has pet raccoons and 25 dogs, im starting a job for a taxedermist, and a couple other people. but im 16 and want to meet other people in my area that are close by and not 45 minutes away cause with gas prices....yea. so. how can i meet people around here without being stalkerish? mall? moores country store? (everyone goes there for hot dogs) but i live about 10 minutes from a city with the mall and everything. so. i seriously dont know ANYONE my age that lives out here i can hang out with. and it sucks bawlz. other than joy riding without my liscense, and fishing alone......yea. thats pretty much all i do. so. how do you guys meet people your age. btw i feel like a loser. i sound like i have no friends. i do but, they all live 45 min. away. so yea. wait...what?
Yes, yes UG.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
when your all alone and have no friends.... fap

Gain makes everything better! Break a leg? Here, lets put some distortion on it!

Quote by boreamor
I played We Are Family at an orphanage.
I'm banned.

Quote by Hops44
"If I wanted your lip I'd wiggle my zipper."
Quote by meh!
Yes, yes UG.

Is this saying yes, we can make fun of him?....
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Be friends with the animals!

Nah, you had the right idea; just go to the local stores and stuff. As long as you're friendly and don't offer foreign candy, you won't be creepy.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Be friends with the animals!

Nah, you had the right idea; just go to the local stores and stuff. As long as you're friendly and don't offer foreign candy, you won't be creepy.

ah but your forgetting about the all important myspace, just look for people on there in a 5 mile radius, that should be close enough, if all else fails, just go with the animal thing, who knows you could get some sweet superpowers, and animals will do your bidding.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Mr.Paragraph wants to be your friend....

Mr. Paragraph will love you and leave you.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by aaron6890
ah but your forgetting about the all important myspace, just look for people on there in a 5 mile radius, that should be close enough, if all else fails, just go with the animal thing, who knows you could get some sweet superpowers, and animals will do your bidding.

Pocahontas ftw! He can do it her way and dive off of cliffs and hook-up with sexy blondes from overseas.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Gunpowder
Mr. Paragraph will love you and leave you.

But he will devote sufficient time to loving you, leave a gap and then leave you.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by vintage x metal
Pocahontas ftw! He can do it her way and dive off of cliffs and hook-up with sexy blondes from overseas.

you totally read my mind, i was going to say native american powers, but i though, nah, people might not like it, so i changed it.

oh and that stories not as sweet as people think it is, she was like 14 when she married him, and he was like 20 something.
Quote by aaron6890
you totally read my mind, i was going to say native american powers, but i though, nah, people might not like it, so i changed it.

oh and that stories not as sweet as people think it is, she was like 14 when she married him, and he was like 20 something.

Yeah I know, and she married John Rolfe, not John Smith
She was a golddigger John Rolfe was big on tobacco
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by meh!
But he will devote sufficient time to loving you, leave a gap and then leave you.

Yes. And he will never call.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by vintage x metal
Yeah I know, and she married John Rolfe, not John Smith
She was a golddigger John Rolfe was big on tobacco

haha

anyway TS, try the myspace thing, or hang around closer schools with a trench coat, hat, and sunglasses, and take pictures of potential friends. theres no way that could possibly turn out bad.
Quote by Gunpowder
Yes. And he will never call.

He did send me a message once though.

He told me he'd found someone else
Quote by Våd Hamster
He did send me a message once though.

He told me he'd found someone else

That someone else was me.

I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself.

If it makes you feel any better, he dumped me a week later.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
i live out in the country. i'm friends with a few neighbor kids, but thats it. all my friend live in town, which is 12-20 minutes away. my school is 45 minutes away, i drive there everyday. so pretty much were in the same perdicament. well, just get your license. and hope for a hot chick to be your neighbor someday.
Mr. Paragraph will hit it and quit it. He is a chauvinistic pig.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by Dee'snutz
i know my neighbor, he has pet raccoons and 25 dogs,

This eliminated my need to continue reading the post
Who needs real friends when you have the pit. We have funny threads, serious threads, sappy threads, half naked women threads, masturbation threads, drug threads. Find a friend who can offer you that, and i'll be impressed.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by Gunpowder
That someone else was me.

I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself.

If it makes you feel any better, he dumped me a week later.

That's okay. I was cheating on him with a dirty semilocon anyways.
I met a lot of people through skateboarding? Maybe start skating then if you see others skating in the city just go talk to them or something...
In your spare time you should play guitar. By the sounds of it, with all the time you have on your hands you could become as good as Yngwie Malmsteen in about a month.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by Våd Hamster
That's okay. I was cheating on him with a dirty semilocon anyways.

That's just nasty.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by RiseAgainst
Who needs real friends when you have the pit. We have funny threads, serious threads, sappy threads, half naked women threads, masturbation threads, drug threads. Find a friend who can offer you that, and i'll be impressed.

That is the smartest thing I have ever heard. I'm leaving all my friends in reality to come hang with you guys.

Actually I only have one friend. He only shows up when I'm drinking
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I don't think you can go to every door and knock and ask them if they have any kids in your age
but It would help you if you run regularly or do something in the street and everytime you see the people in your ages ,just go and talk to them
Recommend me any good post-hardcore band