It's the 1x12 version and it's in great condition. There are none up on ebay right now for me to compare too.

Thanks
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Epi Les Paul Custom w/ emg 81 (18v)
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Sell it to me for 37.73$... Please?
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
I don't think it's even worth selling.
You may only get around 200-300 bucks for it. Just slap a new speaker in, and a good set of valves, and you may change your mind on selling it.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'm buying a 4x12 cabinet this weekend and I wanted to sell it to get a Windsor. I've heard it with new tubes and speakers but I still don't want it. I'm looking for more of a move sideways than up, so $300 really isn't bad.

Any idea what the twats at GC would give me in trade in value? (I know it's probably going to be like 4 cents but I still felt like I should ask)
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Yeah, I hate those guys. They're so dumb. I guess I'll just ebay it or find someone local to buy it.
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
you might be able to work a deal if you are trading it in for something else they sell. They won't give you what it's worth obviously, but they could give you a small break on what you trade it in for, plus you don't have to go thru the hassle of selling it yourself. Watching out for scammers, ebay/paypal fees, and shipping a combo amp is a PITA.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Yeah, I really want to avoid the bay.....How good of a deal do you think that I could work since they do sell what I want?
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Quote by Indie>Popular
Yeah, I really want to avoid the bay.....How good of a deal do you think that I could work since they do sell what I want?

no idea man, it's something you have to haggle with them. Gotta figure, they have to make money reselling what you are trading in, so you're going to get a lot less than they can sell it for used. If you got $200 for the amp, and then got $100 knocked off the price of the item you want, it could still work out. It would depend how much the item you want is too. I would bring the amp for them to look at, and bring cash. I've always gotten better deals when they can see the cash in hand, no CC fees, no clearing time, etc...
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Yeah, the Windsor is only $400 and I was going to take my old Digitech Rp-80 up there too... I figure that should come out to $100 or less in cash right?
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Jacksonville Florida?
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Quote by Indie>Popular
Yeah, I hate those guys. They're so dumb. I guess I'll just ebay it or find someone local to buy it.

NEVER part with used gear to GC. They will give you nothing for it. They are worse than a pawn shop.
Yeah, I wasn't planning on it. After I made the post I thought about it.
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Guitar Center will probably take the valveking, because they'll be able to sell it, but don't expect them to give you a lot.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
how long have you had the VK112?

they might work a deal for you but i would be shocked if you they gave you more than $250 toward a new one.

and not to burst your bubble but i don't think you can get $100 for the RP80. I saw a RP200 on eHay last night for $15 dollars.

Why don't you just try Craigslist.com?

;
Craigslist is better than eBay. It's all local, no shipping... People can demo the amp, and see it in person.

With eBay, things can break in transport, or it may not be what the customer expected and they have a fit.

You'll get $300, most likely.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
you can check out completed listings on ebay to see what its worth. then try and sell it locally on craigslist or by advertising in the paper.
Use the UG Gear Ads for selling.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by jxljxl
Use the UG Gear Ads for selling.

What are you the proper post and selling @ UG police now too?
Quote by TheEsupremacy
What are you the proper post and selling @ UG police now too?

He's telling the guy a good place to sell his amp, it's called being helpful. Or contributing positively.

Try it sometime, it's fun.

My Music
Sorry yeah, I was saying that's where he should go if he wants to sell his amp.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by timi_hendrix
He's telling the guy a good place to sell his amp, it's called being helpful. Or contributing positively.

Try it sometime, it's fun.

Lol, right on. Sorry. He's a d-bag anyway though so it's all good.
Quote by TheEsupremacy
Lol, right on. Sorry. He's a d-bag anyway though so it's all good.

My Music
Quote by rokknrollldude
GC sells new VK 112s for $575!!!!!!!!!! hoo would buy that

Musicians friend has them for 400 bucks

I don't know why considering they're the same company...

EDIT # 2: They're $430 at GC and $400 at MF
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Quote by rokknrollldude
GC sells new VK 112s for $575!!!!!!!!!! hoo would buy that

Musicians friend has them for 400 bucks

Huh?

What GC are you looking at? And that might be the List price.

I bought mine at GC 3 weeks ago for $409. It was new, I got to play it first, guy gave me a demo, I paid, I walked out with it.

Have'nt had a problem with it yet.

And TS, like I said earlier, Craigslist is a great place, if the UG Classified don't work out for you.

;