hey eery1, im about to buy a new amp, the behringer gmx212 and i dont wanna just walk into guitar center and say, hey ill take this amp and walk out, without knowing what im getting. so if anyone has this amp or has used it, could u just tell me what you thought of it, and pretty much everying you know about it?

also, ive never bought an amp before(the only one i have is cheapo noname brand i got as a gift) and it would be a big help if anyone could tell me what to look for in an amp, and give me some pointers on picking one out, anyway, thnks
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your head off.
Please don't buy that amp. What is your budget for a new amp?
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
my budget?.....$327

whats so bad about the amp?
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who would be laughing your head off.
Quote by GOBRZRK79

whats so bad about the amp?

It sucks. The quality and reliability are balls.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan