Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Epi Les Paul Custom w/ emg 81 (18v)
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Spider.
More watts always equals better.
Either that, or an MG 100 watt.

Both the Spider and the MG are as good as each other, so you'll need to decide on that.
Signatures are overrated.
if uve got the money for the cube 60 then ur not gonna get much better at that price
Quote by Moe.
Spider.
More watts always equals better.
Either that, or an MG 100 watt.

Both the Spider and the MG are as good as each other, so you'll need to decide on that.

wtf? what kind of advice is that? more watts does not equal better. you joined in december 2007, figures. you're basically an 08'er.
Quote by Sound Mind
wtf? what kind of advice is that? more watts does not equal better. you joined in december 2007, figures. you're basically an 08'er.

Ever heard of sarcasm?
Just because somebody joined in December 07, or 08, it doesn't mean they haven't been around a guitar for long.

I'm sure there's plenty of 08ers that are better than you at guitar also.
How much money do you have? The Cube beats the Spider handsdown, but you can probably get something better.
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Epi Les Paul Custom w/ emg 81 (18v)
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Quote by Moe.
Ever heard of sarcasm?
Just because somebody joined in December 07, or 08, it doesn't mean they haven't been around a guitar for long.

I'm sure there's plenty of 08ers that are better than you at guitar also.

i don't claim to be great at playing the guitar. just more knowledgeable than most new members when it comes to gear. sorry if i didn't pick up the sarcasm.
Quote by Sound Mind

He was being sarcastic, for one.

Second, I joined in '08. Nothing wrong for signing up to a forum in 2008. Doesn't make you any less of a player, nor does it decrease one's knowledge of guitars, the gear, or the accessories. Quit being such a jerk.

EDIT: Forgot to say something on topic...

You can't really go wrong with the Cube as a practice amp. The Spiders make good practice amps, it's just that the Cubes are better.
Quote by Sound Mind
i don't claim to be great at playing the guitar. just more knowledgeable than most new members when it comes to gear. sorry if i didn't pick up the sarcasm.

Moe, it's ok, you can come out of the closet with your MG and Spider III and your MT-2. I'd let you borrow my Metal Core but I took it back
Somebody told me it was a waste of money and alas they were right...

I guess you'd load the sarcasm shotgun if I told you I was considering the Boss GT 10 to play around with?
Quote by TheEsupremacy
Moe, it's ok, you can come out of the closet with your MG and Spider III and your MT-2. I'd let you borrow my Metal Core but I took it back
Somebody told me it was a waste of money and alas they were right...

I guess you'd load the sarcasm shotgun if I told you I was considering the Boss GT 10 to play around with?

The first bit confused me..

As for the gt-10 bit, no. I'm thinking of trying one out for myself actually..