i have 10,12,17,32,46,56 on my razorback and its sounds kickass.i got 10-46 took out the 26(which was for the 4th string) and added the 56 for the 6th string. its a pain to keep the set i have on it now cause i have to drive to a store which is like a half hour away for the single 56 string, cause for some reason the store where i get the 10-46 dont sell the single 56(i dont know why) so can 10-52 handle A# really good with out it being to loose?
**** No, 10's can't handle drop c for me.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
**** No, 10's can't handle drop c for me.

i can do C with my 10's.
i used 12's on my old LP for A#
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
10-32s won't cut it at that low of of a tuning but your 46 and 56 will be OK but not tight at all. Even . 13 strings won't be tight at all but it will work. You should really consider buying a baritone if your tuning that low.
the set i have now is sick, the high strings are not to loose so i can do HUGE bends and the low strings arent to loosei could just buy 14-58 but i dont want the wound third string. i guess ill just keep getting the strings i use now : (
I use 11-52... and I don't tune lower than drop C... gets to slack
ESP ltd Viper 500s
Ibanez - RG 321 (EMG 81 / 85)
Ibanez K5 (original model)
Ibanez AEL acoustic

. . . . .. . . .
if you dont' mind the feeling of over cooked spaghetti as guitar stirngs. well it'll be ok i guess.
for B standard i'm using 13-56 and it provides a natural feeling tension.

10-46 in E standard is the same tension as 13-56 in b standard.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
im tellin you the high strings are not that loose, with a clean sound or distortion they sound fine.
Depends on the type of player...if you like to dig in when you play then it probably won't cut it.

I like to dig in...I can not stand 9's in E standard. I have to use 10-52 in E standard and I'm thinking of just upgrading to 11's soon.
Gear:
M'Gerada classical guitar (first crappy guitar)
Epiphone Les Paul 100 (sold)
Laney 15w SS (sold)
Cheapo Aldi Acoustic
Pocket Pod (borken)
Ibanez RGR421
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
I use 11's on my washburn and it's too slack on A# Even drop B is very slack. I'd get some 12's at least.
You need 12-56 or 13-60...
Gear:
Ibanez RG 350 DX Bk
Squier Bullet Strat
Les Paul Copy
Fender FM 15G
Fender Roc Pro 1000
Digitech RP 50
Arion Distortion
Behringer Hellbabe Wah
I've used 9-42's for Drop A before, in fact it gives me a chance to not tense up since I have to put a **** load of effort into playing my guitar (due to ridiculous amounts of tension)
madness i like 9's for my standard playing seems to get a good balance for ultra bends etc. However for A# i dunno.. never tried it haha check out those ''not even slinky's '' i think they are 56 on the low E
Drop A is like... brutal! I can't think of any other than death metal for that tuning.
Quote by God of Metal91
im tellin you the high strings are not that loose, with a clean sound or distortion they sound fine.

So then why did you ask t he question.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.