I have to store my guitar for around two months. I'm moving and I can't take my gear with me (plane)

A couple months from now my folks ar driving to where I'm moving and said they would bring my stuff. So my question is is there anything in specific I should do with my guitars? Or just tune them up and lock them in their cases...

My friend has a guitar and amp he is going to lend me until I get my gear back (Epi Explorer and a Marshall)
ESP ltd Viper 500s
Ibanez - RG 321 (EMG 81 / 85)
Ibanez K5 (original model)
Ibanez AEL acoustic

. . . . .. . . .
Just keep in it's case, a hardshell preferably. And make sure if anyone touches it you'll kill them.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
Just keep in it's case, a hardshell preferably. And make sure if anyone touches it you'll kill them.

of course
ESP ltd Viper 500s
Ibanez AEL acoustic

. . . . .. . . .
two months? i dont know... is your place tropic? if it is... you might wanna loosen the truss rod...
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Quote by km-r
two months? i dont know... is your place tropic? if it is... you might wanna loosen the truss rod...

not tropic, Canada
ESP ltd Viper 500s
Ibanez AEL acoustic

. . . . .. . . .
Tropic doesn't mean hot, he means humid, and depending on where you live, West Coast / East coast, you can have some humidity issues depending on the season, spring and summer the humidity can change drastically, so you might want to loosen the truss rod. Keep your gear and i cool and relatively stable humidity.
thanks guys
ESP ltd Viper 500s
Ibanez AEL acoustic

. . . . .. . . .
I'd tune down a bit during the move. Better too little stress than too much.
I'd use cleaner on the strings and coat um with fastfret if you have it. Otherwise they are gonna corrode bad and be **** when you get back.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in