cool i guess
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
awesome
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Meh, I thought it looked like shit. I'm assuming it was halfway decent, or was it just pretty?
WOAH DUDE THATS SO COOL.
Honestly.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
I'm sorry... it sounds like a really dumb movie.

...I'm also not a fan of NASCAR, if that has anything to do with it =\
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
That movie was such a **** butchering of my childhood memories. Fuck them
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by happytimeharry
Meh, I thought it looked like shit. I'm assuming it was halfway decent, or was it just pretty?

I had a bad feeling it would be a cheap attempt at Hollywood capitalizing on the TV show. It had family film elements with the adorable little brother and the monkey. But god damn, it was intense as ****. You could argue it sucks aside from the pretty, but honestly John Goodman kicking ass with some slo-mo superfast explosion of color effect is just agh! It was phenomenal!
My signature is stupid.
you must be high, to think that speed racer is that much of an epic movie. It's entertaining, but notttt that good (in my opinion)

does anybody find it odd that the same guys that did that movie did all the matrix movies lol?
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by hanktehlordochi
I had a bad feeling it would be a cheap attempt at Hollywood capitalizing on the TV show. It had family film elements with the adorable little brother and the monkey. But god damn, it was intense as ****. You could argue it sucks aside from the pretty, but honestly John Goodman kicking ass with some slo-mo superfast explosion of color effect is just agh! It was phenomenal!

Eh, I think I'll just go see Iron Man again.
Oh well, I actually got high and listened to a local band cover Pink Floyd, words cannot describe how orgasmic that was.
Ha the first thing I said after the credits started rolling was "**** Iron Man, this was way better" I mean Iron Man has been done so much before. And while the story in speed racer is very cliche the style and ridiculous over-the-topness of it was just O_O
My signature is stupid.
Quote by hanktehlordochi
Ha the first thing I said after the credits started rolling was "**** Iron Man, this was way better" I mean Iron Man has been done so much before. And while the story in speed racer is very cliche the style and ridiculous over-the-topness of it was just O_O

I haven't even Speed Racer but I already know there's no way it's more intense than Iron Man. I've got three words for you my friend. Robert Downey Jr.
i haven't seen either. saw harold and kumar 2 though. iron man would definitely be up before speedracer though. maybe indiana jones.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Okay Robert Downey Jr. was great in Iron Man. But all that aside, do I want to watch, one of the most unimportant Marvel superheroes in a what has been done many times before with more interesting superheroes?

OR

Do I want to watch some ridiculous Japanese cartoon from the 60's that is brought to life with insane amounts of color and magic! + John Goodman fighting ninjas then making hilariously cheesy jokes. The fact that such a film could be made blew me away.
My signature is stupid.
Quote by hanktehlordochi

Do I want to watch some ridiculous Japanese cartoon from the 60's that is brought to life with insane amounts of color and magic! + John Goodman fighting ninjas then making hilariously cheesy jokes. The fact that such a film could be made blew me away.

Ah, so it sounds like classic Wachowski Brothers. Including over-the-top visuals in an attempt to distract the viewer from realizing that what they just saw was mediocre at best.

I'm sorry, but from the previews it just looked like Hot Wheels Racing turned into a major motion picture.
Quote by qstionauthority
Isn't it like a seizure inducing LSD trip?

That was a Pokemon episode...
The pikachu midget threw a lightning and something exploded and produced bright and fast red and blue flashes. Needless to say, 700 Japaneses were taken to hospitals, and 10000 more I think had headaches or something.
Quote by gonzaw
That was a Pokemon episode...
The pikachu midget threw a lightning and something exploded and produced bright and fast red and blue flashes. Needless to say, 700 Japaneses were taken to hospitals, and 10000 more I think had headaches or something.

That's fucking brutal.
Quote by happytimeharry
Ah, so it sounds like classic Wachowski Brothers. Including over-the-top visuals in an attempt to distract the viewer from realizing that what they just saw was mediocre at best.

I'm sorry, but from the previews it just looked like Hot Wheels Racing turned into a major motion picture.

It really depends on what you want out of a movie. When I go to a movie I prefer mostly to either see A. Something that actually causes me to think long after I've seen it. B. See something that I never thought I would see OR C. Laugh my ass off throughout the whole thing.

It's true there is very little of the A Category, but there is just so much of the B it doesn't even matter. There was a cornacopius amount of C too.
My signature is stupid.
Quote by hanktehlordochi
I mean Iron Man has been done so much before.

Really...
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by hanktehlordochi
Okay Robert Downey Jr. was great in Iron Man. But all that aside, do I want to watch, one of the most unimportant Marvel superheroes in a what has been done many times before with more interesting superheroes?

OR

You are most definitely high. Iron Man unimportant? Done before? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills or something. You should get some rest.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

Zoolander is pure win.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS