i have a vk112 and i like the amp distortion way better than my pedal(ds-1 i know!)
i was wondering instead of buying a new pedal i'd just use the amp cause i really like it. i wana be able to get a clean sound to? so do they make footswitches for it or am i **** out of luck and need to get a new pedal?
Pretty much any two button footswitch will work with the VK. You can order the official Peavey one oe just go up to GC and get the standard Boss one.
Fender Standard Tele
Epi Les Paul Custom w/ emg 81 (18v)
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
i'm sure theyd have to make a footswitch for it, be pretty **** if there wasnt one... even if it wasnt specifically for your amp... someone on here should have a clue