First Act guitars suck alot? I've had mine for 3 years and it's still playing perfectly and it's held out through a decent modification (killswitch). can someone just explain why they people say they suck?
Because-

1. Crappy wood
2. Crappy pickups
3. Crappy electronics (I had to redo wiring on my sisters recently, it's not but maybe a year old)
4. They're like, $100. You get what you pay for, so if you don't pay much...

I'll admit the first act acoustics I actually don't hate, they just need new tuners BADLY. But the electrics that come with an amp are just bad.
Crappy tone, not so smooth fretboard, garbage pickups, unstable tuning, bad wood on fretboard/body.

If you have had yours for 3 years and you are truly satisfied with it, you must have been lucky to pick up a decent one I guess.
yeah i guess that's true cuz my fretboard is getting a little bad and the pickups are WAY too sensitive, but other than that i have no real reason to hate them. but thanks for the input
yeah
the ones you get at toys r us are terrible
but supposedly the higher end models are pretty good
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
They don't suck. Just their "beginner" models. They are actually a very high-quality and unique custom shop company.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/