Any good ideas on how to spread your fingers out more? I find it difficult to stretch out and fret some of the chords, or even just fretting a couple of notes that are 2 or 3 frets apart. my hands are relatively small, and my fingers a bit short, so i need all the help i can get. Any exercises or other ideas? thanks in advance for the help.
well i say one video, there was some dude showing practice exercises, he was just laying his strumming hand between the fingers on the fretting hand. that helped me alot, i can now easely fret 1st and 6 fret with my 1st and 3rd finger on 24 fretted 25.5 scale neck .
well i say practice. I remember the first time my friend showed me how to play a powerchord i couldnt reach that far!
Relax it takes time lol
Im still not that good but im ok but looking back then compared to now im so much better all because of practice!

Moral of the story: Practice whenever you can
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Quote by jake_1234
well i say practice. I remember the first time my friend showed me how to play a powerchord i couldnt reach that far!
Relax it takes time lol
Im still not that good but im ok but looking back then compared to now im so much better all because of practice!

Moral of the story: Practice whenever you can

+1. practice is everything, if you do it right.