Okay, so I've gathered a few people and began this "beginners" band. All the members are beginners (With the exception of me). Anyway, so I'll get to the point...

So I was messing around with my bass player's bass, and I found a simple little rhythm that the drummer liked, so he made a rhythm to go behind it. My bass player later played it for his parents and said it was already a song. Here's the tab to the song (It's nothing fancy...keep in mind this is a beginner band).

G|--------------|------------|---------|---------------|
D|--------------|------------|---------|---------------|
A|--------------|------------|---------|---------------|
E|----8-8-8-8-|-6-6-6-6-|--4-4-4-|-3--3--4--6-|

I'm sure the progression has been used (C, A#, G#, G). If this is a song, could someone tell me what exactly it is? Thanks in advanced, and sorry for any grammatical errors.
It'd likely be written C Bb Ab G, but either way I'm sure pretty much every progression out there has been used at some point. I'll see if anything jumps to mind.
Many songs would have used this progression, but don't let that put you off using it.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Doesn't sound like a song to me. Even if it if, don't worry, it's not as if you'll be sued. Just work with it.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Maybe people say it's already a song 'cause it sounds good.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I'm pretty sure you can't copyright rhythms anyway, only Melodies and Lyrics, so its all good.