hello . im new to guitar and recently i have noticed that the two top strings on my guitar rattle a bit from about 1st fret to 4thish. Is there a easy way to fix that? I mean its not terrible just a little annoying, thanks
Raise the action.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
^ what he said
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
if you+'re new to guitar, you better take it to a local guitar store and let teh fellow who works there raise the action.. you just watch.. so you'll learn how to do it lol
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
yep ^
do this by adjusting the bridge height. and if you don't know how to do that then...god help you. or you could just google it
Quote by Wesseem
yep ^
do this by adjusting the bridge height. and if you don't know how to do that then...god help you. or you could just google it

lol god help me or google? well il google it but if it looks hard or theres a chance i might do damage to my guitar il just take it to the shop, i wanted to get the strings changed at some point anyway so i can watch how they do that as well