so i totally ****ed up my thumb in football practice the other day on the sled that we push and so for a week now there has been dead skin hanging off. k so today my ****ing english teacher gave me a D on the biggest assignment of the year so what do i do? i drop my dead skin in her coffee. i made sure to ball it up so it would sink to the bottom. sweet revenge. me and my friend have been joking about how i should do that to her and well i finally put that bitch in her place

so has anybody else pulled rotten pranks on their teachers?
Quote by snipelfritz
I, for one, am far more interested in trying to suck my own dick.

Quote by rilakam
I can do it. I'm pretty flexible. I've done it once, it was pretty weird. When I came my stomach muscles felt like exploding so yeah... never doing that again.

I liked my teachers... theyre just trying to do a job and putting old bits of fingers in there coffe aint helping much...
Edit: Also... if you got a D its probably because you're thick as pig sh*t and need to concentrate more on learning rather than puting dead bits of your body in your teachers coffee.
Last edited by alkalineweeman at May 10, 2008,
Or you could have just not been a halfwit and studied for your test?
if she finds out you did that you're gonna wish you hadn't
she'll flunk you for sure
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
screw your pussy dead skin thing, if you really wanted wanted revenge you'd wire a bomb to the ignition of her car.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
She didn't give you a D for lulz.
She gave you a D cause you're dumb./

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
this kid in a guy I know's class got all psychological with the teacher, asking him questions about his childhood ("were u bullied, why" and the like) and the teacher broke down and cried
I think it really depends on how much dead skin we're talking about here. If he like ripped off all the skin off his palm and rolled it into a tennis ball-sized wad, and stuck it in here coffee, it would almost funny... that's really gross, now that I think about it, sorry bout that.

ps: what did your teacher do to you anyway?
it wasnt even a test. it was a project that was like 30 responses to 30 poems and i actually tried my hardest on it. i didnt procrastinate or anything.
Quote by snipelfritz
I, for one, am far more interested in trying to suck my own dick.

Quote by rilakam
I can do it. I'm pretty flexible. I've done it once, it was pretty weird. When I came my stomach muscles felt like exploding so yeah... never doing that again.

Quote by 00guitarist00
so i totally ****ed up my thumb in football practice the other day on the sled that we push and so for a week now there has been dead skin hanging off. k so today my ****ing english teacher gave me a D on the biggest assignment of the year so what do i do? i drop my dead skin in her coffee. i made sure to ball it up so it would sink to the bottom. sweet revenge. me and my friend have been joking about how i should do that to her and well i finally put that bitch in her place

LOL is this a joke?

I mean, are you making fun of the stereotypical stupid high school jock?

It is hard to believe someone would actually do this without being on a sitcom.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Your teacher gave you a D? She's totally out to get you man. That prank was totally justified.

You're a prick.
Quote by 00guitarist00
it wasnt even a test. it was a project that was like 30 responses to 30 poems and i actually tried my hardest on it. i didnt procrastinate or anything.

wow you didn't procrastinate...so you put a lot of time and effort into handing in a **** assignment. Nice job bud, keep it up and you can be the janitor that makes her coffee in a couple of years!
get a screwdriver and unscrew everything on her chair to the point where theres only 1 thread holding it together...then laugh your ass off when you watch her fall in front of the class
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Quote by 00guitarist00

You probably shouldnt be allowed to speak any more.
So, when a mod sees this you're probably going to get in trouble, I know from experience.

Just warning you.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by InvaderTSN
Your teacher gave you a D? She's totally out to get you man. That prank was totally justified.

You're a prick.

lol that made me laugh
not trashing you in anyway but dude..

thats more of an idiot move then i would ever make...
plus if you actually did study hard and still got a D then you obviously are either dumb or
really needed to do more then just do whatever with it

that and what you did with your dead skin
thats nasty in so many levels not even funny..
Quote by Zugunruhe
"sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will violate me sexually."
Quote by alkalineweeman
I liked my teachers... theyre just trying to do a job and putting old bits of fingers in there coffe aint helping much...
Edit: Also... if you got a D its probably because you're thick as pig sh*t and need to concentrate more on learning rather than puting dead bits of your body in your teachers coffee.

+Uno
So, you're a half a tard and its the teachers fault? I didn't like a lot of my teachers in school. I'd still never have done anything quite as douchelike as that.

Well with any luck, some waiter will decide you're ugly as well stupid and jerk off in your sandwich. Best check that mayo before you bite in Chuckles.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
screw your pussy dead skin thing, if you really wanted wanted revenge you'd wire a bomb to the ignition of her car.

Fuck that shit. Wire a bomb to her coffee cup.

I can see it now:

You'll be sitting there, watching her every move. She reaches for her coffee cup. As she raises it, you ready the detonator in your hand. She sips coffee, cup explodes, teacher explodes, coffee and teacher everywhere.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by lespaulrocks39

I can see it now:

You'll be sitting there, watching her every move. She reaches for her coffee cup. As she raises it, you ready the detonator in your hand. She sips coffee, cup explodes, teacher explodes, coffee and teacher everywhere.
i lol'd
Sabu is herman li!

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by lespaulrocks39

I can see it now:

THAT IS GENIUS!
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by 00guitarist00

Maybe if you weren't so dumb, the teacher would give you a good grade.