Id like an opinion on the aesthetics, and on everything regarding the pedalboard. The case is a lil too tall, so I may put a thick layer of sound proofing foam to create pressure against the pedals that way they dont unstick.

Quote by selkies
u need a sonic stomp or sonic maximizer then ull b good

Is that some sort of compressor? What is that. The name remings me of a bbe pedal, I think a compressor. Not too big a fan of compressors, I exagerate my dynamics, so not my sound.
no i dont thinks its a compressor they have it in pedal form and rack mount but it made my amp and everything sound a **** ton better
OMG no I remember that pedal. That was the boost BBE pedal I liked for the solos. I definatelly need to ad that. Either that or the Germanium EHX one. Do you know if it is true bypass??
i know what i do for the rack mount 1 is i have it in the effects loop and i just use my effets loop button to toggly on and off but i usually always have it on because it makes it sound so much better
That's a really nice setup. Very neat and professional.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
Quote by carniferous
So... do you have some sort of promotion worked out with EHX?

Lol. I wish. To me they make the best pedals in the world. Next thing im getting is the Stereo memory man, and my last pedal might be their electric mistress, or the small pog.
I was just kidding myself. love their pedals. Wouldn't give up my Big Muff. Little beauty of a tank, it is.
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
Nice one, happy to see the pulsars a bit smaller than I thought itd be to.

Good rig, id pick up an OD now though.

Also put the grail in your amps loop, sounds much sexier.
Please tell me you're not going through all the trouble and $$$ for a decent pedal board, and you're running it through that crap Peavey? What's the point?

It's like buying tons of expensive accessories and custom chrome rims for your mom's minivan.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
Quote by dgonz
Please tell me you're not going through all the trouble and $$$ for a decent pedal board, and you're running it through that crap Peavey? What's the point?

It's like buying tons of expensive accessories and custom chrome rims for your mom's minivan.

At home yes Im using that peavey. But soon I will aquire a blackheart. Outside I use a marshall JCM800. I will not go over 15 watts for home.

Quote by timi_hendrix
That's a weird order for your pedals, if they're going right to left.

The guitar goes into the Muff, through all the pedals, and ends with the Decimator which goes to the amp.
I think the HG+ and possibly the Pulsar would sound better in an FX loop if you have one.

Other than that, nice board, good pedals, strange order . . . .
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Does that wah/volume pedal(?) have a true bypass? If not, don't bother with anything else at this point. It sucks the tone like a Vegas Hooker.
- Fender, Taylor, Martin, Ibanez, Ramirez, Marshall, Boss, Morley, Mesa/Boogie, Univox, Shure, Monster, Dunlop, Seymour Duncan, DiMarzio, Lace, Sperzel, DW, Tama, Zildjian, and a little Johnnie Walker
Yes its a 535q tweeked for true bypass. I believe some of them come with true bypass though.

I changed the order to

amp
isp decimator noise supressor
Holy grail reverb
Pulsar Tremolo
Small Stone Phaser
Metal muff
Big Muff
Cry Baby
Guitar

Im loving the wah pedal in this position. Should i place the small stone in between the guitar and cry baby? I noticed it sounds too wah like that way.
Looks fine but I wouldn't want to take that into the studio tho. Probally great for live work.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd