Good day, pit!

Ive been looking for some online shops where i can get stuff like bandwear etc.
The problem is that i dont have a credit card (neither does anyone in my family) so i cant order anything in from the States since its all credit card payment (well mostly).

My question to ye pit-folk:
Do you know any online shops of this kind, preferably in Europe to minimize shipping costs, where its possible to pay without a credit card, like online bank transfer or pay when it gets here (don't know the proper english word for it).

Thank ye in advance,

T.
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
Many online stores accept pay-pal accounts.

Pay-pal is compatible with many payment alternatives like online bank transfer and is very secure.

I'm not sure which options offers but there are many for sure.
www.paypal.com

Also, mastercard recently made some Prepaid credit cards, just like the phone cards. I dont know if you have this in your area, but it seems like a good alternative to me.
Last edited by MadZorm at May 10, 2008,
Thanks mate,

Do you know of any stores that accept PayPal? Can't really find anything. (I suck at googling :P)

t.
GEAR:
Ibanez SR605
Some 71' P-Bass
Orange Bass Terror 500 > Markbass 4x10
Paying when it's delivered is called Cash On Delivery, but I have no idea which sites will do that.

...Almost any store should accept PayPal. Err, if you really can't find anything just try ebay.
Quote by Demonology

...Almost any store should accept PayPal. Err, if you really can't find anything just try ebay.

Yeah they almost all accept paypal, it has became a big standard.

you should use google to find a store near you that has the gear you want... because if you do buy from the United States for example (like me) you can end up paying alot in shipping (in my case it was like 150% retail price for a pedal i coudn't find... )