****ing awesome guitar. Maybe not so much for punk and metal, but I suppose a hot bridge pickup would work. What amp you using?
im using marshall MG10.... but i want that guitar fitted with Humbucker , would that be good for punk and mental
Stuff the guitar; save up a bit more and get a good amp, the MG series are terrible.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
get a ibanez that looks the same...
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Stuff the guitar; save up a bit more and get a good amp, the MG series are terrible.

this
Gear
Good Guitars
Good Pedals
Good Amps

That is all.
punk metal would be more toward an ibanez or a epiphone or gibson stereotypicly and the fender is more blues funk rock but it doesnt really matter, i think other than sound it comes down to personal prefference and what your conforatble playing,so if you like it man go ahead and get it
Andy_pandy-

didn't we just do this last night?
you can put a humbucker in it
it can do (some) punk and metal
pretty versitle guitar

if you do get it, then you will end up buying an HSS pick gaurd, a humbucker, find wiring schematic or youtube clip for swapping out a single coil for HB or take it in and have someone do it for you as you will need to de-solder old and resolder new.

i can post some pics if you want to see what that would look like

;