Hey Pits goers, I was just wondering about your opinion on a situation I ran across today...

I am at school and went to the bathroom but all the stalls were full. I waited and after a minute or two the door opened up and the kid came out with his iPod head phones in jamming to some song.

Now, I don't know why but the idea of someone sitting on the toilet listening to their iPod is a strange one to me. It shouldn't be, I've done it before and really its not like there is much else to do while in there. Does anyone else feel weird about this situation? I am not asking if you've done it or what you think he could have been doing in the bathroom instead, but if you think its strange to know someones listening to their iPod while in the bathroom.
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
He took a dump at school? Yea, that's strange in itself...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
nothing strange about that :s it's the same as reading the newspaper when you take a dump
nothing strange there, its gotta be better than listening to other people taking a ****.
Bam
i used to until afetr a series of unfortuante events it fell int he bowl with my dook......
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by Zero-Hartman
He took a dump at school? Yea, that's strange in itself...

This.

And I don't think it's that weird to listen to music whilst having a shit.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by axis56
i used to until afetr a series of unfortuante events it fell int he bowl with my dook......

LOL, did you fish it out?
Sig space available, give me some praise
I find it strange you call the cubicles 'stalls'. Kinda gives them the feel that you can gain something whilst your in there - like a carnival.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Quote by ross1234
LOL, did you fish it out?

i tried to use my toilets poor flushing abilities to my advantage to clear the debris before my hand went in, i failed but it surfaced 3 days after
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by Hypnotisation
Who the hell uses school toilets? They're HORRIBLE!

+1
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Hypnotisation
Who the hell uses school toilets? They're HORRIBLE!

The guy's ones at least.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

lol at your question, i think its weird, its like your enjoying taking a **** a bit too much + i dont think the singer would be impressed if they where told that ppl listen to their music while taking a dump, its not a good combination.
I think you want something to be wierd about the situation, but i guess everyone has all ready reassured you that the only thing strange about this situation is you.
So what you're a retard, but without people like you in the world i wouldn't feel so good about myself.
Quote by _Tenacious_
I find it strange you call the cubicles 'stalls'. Kinda gives them the feel that you can gain something whilst your in there - like a carnival.

In the US we work in cubicles and shit in stalls.
I always knew there was something about you Brits..............................
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Not really. I listen to mine while peeing, so I'm not going to get weirded out by someone else doing the same
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
There's nothing wrong with it, but I don't do it because you couldn't put it down and there's always a chance you could drop it in.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I have never taken a **** in a public washroom. Ever.
And with good reason.

That is the only thing I find upsetting within your post.
LaLaLa ZoomZoomZoom