ok ill be honest
that song is way to difficult for you practice your alternate picking slow then build it up and just learn the song to a better degree it was sloppy and seemed to me like you havent even heard the song before just taken some tab you found.

BDM songs take practice there pretty tough i know but just keep practicing start slow and build up speed. good luck and nice try =]
Quote by the agony scene
ok ill be honest
that song is way to difficult for you practice your alternate picking slow then build it up and just learn the song to a better degree it was sloppy and seemed to me like you havent even heard the song before just taken some tab you found.

BDM songs take practice there pretty tough i know but just keep practicing start slow and build up speed. good luck and nice try =]

Thanks for the reply, i'm not making excuses but I don't really listen to TBDM and i learnt and recorded the song in two days as someone wanted me to. You're right though, it probably is out of my level, but attempting harder songs will help me improve as i'll only have been playing 2 years in July.

Thanks again
Quote by Gyroscope12
Thanks for the reply, i'm not making excuses but I don't really listen to TBDM and i learnt and recorded the song in two days as someone wanted me to. You're right though, it probably is out of my level, but attempting harder songs will help me improve as i'll only have been playing 2 years in July.

Thanks again

yea man just work on your alternate picking for this one got some nasty rhythms in that can catch you out i had difficultly with it at first . ive been playing about 2 and a half years now but im abit of a BDM fan
the fact your able to take criticism and not just respond with "oh post a video of you playing it then" will do wonders for your playing because you have a great attitude.
good luck with learning this ......if you actually ever come back to it