Page 1 of 2
I know the title sounds gay, but my buddy has been hitting on my girlfriend, he walks past her at school, puts his hand on her shoulder while she's sitting as he walks past. At one point he was talking to her, looked at me smiled and kept talking to her, while she was distracted he just stares at her ass then looks at me and with a grin.

I told him already not to lay a finger on her again........he hasn't but he keeps hitting on her and stuff. She says that he's annoying and she laughs about the whole thing, it's not a big deal.

SHALL I KICK SOME ASS?
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Somebody doesn't trust his girl

If you can't even take her word for it then I think you two aren't gonna go for a long time.
inb4rape

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
You should keep her prisoner so no-one can smile at her but you.
If i was you, I'd bust his head open.

And i have done that several times for similar causes.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Have sex with him against his will.

Haha.....thats such a UG response i love it.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
I already suggested that.

dang, i guess i failed then

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by Våd Hamster

If you can't even take her word for it then I think you two aren't gonna go for a long time.

this isnt that i dont trust her, its HIM i don't trust, and i dont want anyone touching and hitting on my girlfriend, staring at her ass and stuff, so notice how this isn't called, "should I break up with her?" it's about him.
-John Bunyan
Quote by Våd Hamster

Since when can girls be trusted?

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
omg u shud beat him up then taek his milk money XD
he'll feel like the biggest goof in school
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Nah man, just let it go.

Tell him off and stuff.

Don't let him get to u, that's probably what he wants.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Yes, because fighting has solved so many problems before, I can't begin to imagine how this could backfire.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by matteo cubano
this isnt that i dont trust her, its HIM i don't trust, and i dont want anyone touching and hitting on my girlfriend, staring at her ass and stuff, so notice how this isn't called, "should I break up with her?" it's about him.
If you trust her then he doesn't matter.

If you're worried something will happen between the two of them then it implies you don't trust her either.
p.s. this kid is in the whole drama club thing. theyre in it together.
-John Bunyan
Quote by rorythefaggot

+1
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Tell him the next time you catch him hitting on her,you'll kick his ass because it annoys her and it really bothers you. Make sure to follow through if he does.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by philjay

+1
-John Bunyan
Quote by matteo cubano
I know the title sounds gay, but my buddy has been hitting on my girlfriend, he walks past her at school, puts his hand on her shoulder while she's sitting as he walks past. At one point he was talking to her, looked at me smiled and kept talking to her, while she was distracted he just stares at her ass then looks at me and with a grin.

I told him already not to lay a finger on her again........he hasn't but he keeps hitting on her and stuff. She says that he's annoying and she laughs about the whole thing, it's not a big deal.

SHALL I KICK SOME ASS?

Just give your girl something she loves (if ya know what I mean ) and she should forget all about your friend.
Quote by matteo cubano

You're treating your girl like she's your property. Don't do that.
If she wants him to stop she'll tell him or tell you to stop him for her, otherwise keep your hands to yourself.
Quote by philjay

Tell me then, who can you trust?

In reality you can trust no one, but we still have to.
That is the curse of man - to rely on others.

//Philosophical
Quote by matteo cubano

Here's a fact of life. Get used to having guys stare at your Gf's ass. It happens. Guys hitting on your girlfriend, that happens as well. Trust me, my gf has had a lot of this crap happen to her (in the 2 years we've been together). It's not gonna be too serious, but if his hand ever goes south or around to the front, break his hands.
Quote by ESP_Shreder
Here's a fact of life. Get used to having guys stare at your Gf's ass. It happens. Guys hitting on your girlfriend, that happens as well. Trust me, my gf has had a lot of this crap happen to her (in the 2 years we've been together). It's not gonna be too serious, but if his hand ever goes south or around to the front, break his hands.

yeah dude, thats a given
-John Bunyan
Lmao dude, alot of other people ( even guys that dont know shes taken) will do that. You don't own her. I'm sure if it were a problem she would take care of it herself. And I doubt he ACTUALLY likes her, and even he does nothing's happened. If you're worried about something happening, you don't trust your girl. If you trust her, you'd know nothing can happen between the two. No point kicking his ass.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Your girlfriend loves it.

Let it go man.

I let my jealous mind flare all too many times and to say the least, it ruined a lot of things for me.
The times they are a changin'.....
Cover her shoulder in icy hot. Thatll teach him for sure.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.
Poll!
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
It he does anything go ahead, but just for hitting on her it isn't justified.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by rorythefaggot

Literal lol there.

Anyway TS, no, don't be a douche. You'd get your ass handed to you and you'll lose a friend. And I don't think your girlfriend would be to impressed either.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 2