Page 1 of 2
Quote by Craigo
And, for that reason, don't click this link.

Or, for that reason, do click the link and word up.

I was wondering why there wasnt a ruiner thread already. Ive seen em once or twice. Much better live than recorded. Now that I live in baltimore, I oughta be seein them more often though.
I was listening to them yesterday.
I'd like to see them live.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
i saw the thread title from the main index page and nearly banned you be careful kiddo
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by saxaxe
I was wondering why there wasnt a ruiner thread already. Ive seen em once or twice. Much better live than recorded. Now that I live in baltimore, I oughta be seein them more often though.

Since when do you live in baltimore, i thought you were in Towson? Anyways, Rob, their vocalist, books a ton of baltimore shows and is a really cool guy. He booked the verse show down here and possibly the converge show. I helped them set up and carry gear in one time . It was a good show.
Quote by SadistNation
Since when do you live in baltimore, i thought you were in Towson? Anyways, Rob, their vocalist, books a ton of baltimore shows and is a really cool guy. He booked the verse show down here and possibly the converge show. I helped them set up and carry gear in one time . It was a good show.

Well Towson's close enough haha. Im hopin they'll play another show at Ten Car this fall.
good band. except the fact that they are very generic. and all their songs sound pretty much the same to me
just got What could possibly go right? and Prepare to be letdown.

what could possibly go right?> prepare to be letdown

but they are both really good albums
Quote by whitebluesboy
I Actually Like Your Band. Wow.

Ruiner= not Craig's band. Although I'm sure he wishes they were/
band is terrible. mediocre at best.

i don't like many BridgeNINE bands, though.
Quote by Aveks
band is terrible. mediocre at best.

i don't like many BridgeNINE bands, though.

^^ya just stfu

Ruiners amazing. One of the best hardcore bands out there now. I wish they had more material like 'what could possibly go right' but beggars can't be choosers. I can't wait to see them with Killing The Dream and Trap Them. saxaxe you should totally go to that show
Quote by 875875511
^^ya just stfu

Ruiners amazing. One of the best hardcore bands out there now. I wish they had more material like 'what could possibly go right' but beggars can't be choosers. I can't wait to see them with Killing The Dream and Trap Them. saxaxe you should totally go to that show

Where and when?
June 17 at Charm City Art Space (best venue ever!!). It's Ruiner headline (i'm pretty sure) with Killing the Dream, Trap Them, and The Carrier, it could quite possibly be the most epic show in history. I have a Huge list of June shows for baltimore, message me if interested Sax
Quote by SadistNation
June 17 at Charm City Art Space (best venue ever!!). It's Ruiner headline (i'm pretty sure) with Killing the Dream, Trap Them, and The Carrier, it could quite possibly be the most epic show in history. I have a Huge list of June shows for baltimore, message me if interested Sax

I'll take that list. I'm not sure how many I'll be able to make; I'm back in Salisbury for the summer. But I'd love to see Ruiner again. Especially with those bands backing them up.
i thought there was a thread on them already

LOL i was getting ready for this thread to be by some n00b who had just join the group
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Holy shit. Did everyone rag on me back in the day or what?

coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Quote by andyq777
just got What could possibly go right? and Prepare to be letdown.

what could possibly go right?> prepare to be letdown

but they are both really good albums

Oh the irony

They're pretty good.

I wish I was still living in florida. They're playing the shit out of it in the near future
Quote by Aveks
Holy shit. Did everyone rag on me back in the day or what?

+1 for using the word 'rag', but no-one does it now because you then ruin threads with essay long arguments.

On topic, great band. Can't wait to see them next week.
Page 1 of 2