Page 1 of 2
My mom just asked me what I wanted for breakfast and I don't know what I want. What are your suggestions UG?
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
That didn't take long to get a nonsense response. =/
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
bagels ftw
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Have you started eating yet?

Though this thread will probably still be going in a week's time ¬_¬.
Tiramasu fried in sugar!
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by blue_strat
Have you started eating yet?

Though this thread will probably still be going in a week's time ¬_¬.

Hah, no I haven't yet. So far I've only gotten one good response and that was bagels...which i had yesterday
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Pour crispy M&Ms in a bowl. Add milk. Thank me later, it's an awesome cereal.

Alternatively, pop tarts.

But make sure it's nothing healthy.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Warm buttermilk pancakes oozing in rich, wholesome maple syrup. And some fluffy, tasty scrambled eggs with some top grade bacon.

damn I'm hungry
Last edited by Masamune at May 10, 2008,
What did you tell your her?

"Yeah mom, let me just check with UG first!"

And go for pancakes!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Zeelod
your mom

It took a lot longer to get that response than initially expected.

And I'm liking the french toast and pancake ideas. I definitely want some bacon too.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
It's lunch where i am, (12:10) but I had coffee and cereal for breakfast. It was good, but bacon would have been better. So have Bacon!
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
have some dick for breakfast
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Quote by Kensai
What did you tell your her?

"Yeah mom, let me just check with UG first!"

And go for pancakes!

Haha, no. She just told me to tell her when I thought of something. I was bored and couldn't decide so I brought to the only people I can trust...The Pit

IMABBALLPLAYER, those sassages look like the roasted turd mentioned above.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Will your mom cook anything?

What a nice lady.

I had a bacon and egg sandwich. It was epic.
Quote by skvvisgaar
It's lunch where i am, (12:10) but I had coffee and cereal for breakfast. It was good, but bacon would have been better. So have Bacon!

I'm in the same time zone. Haven't eaten yet. I just woke up a bit ago.

Quote by Kylix
Will your mom cook anything?

What a nice lady.

I had a bacon and egg sandwich. It was epic.

She was the one who asked me. My parents make me breakfast like every day lol. I'm so ****ed in college.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by barb3rman
Haha, no. She just told me to tell her when I thought of something. I was bored and couldn't decide so I brought to the only people I can trust...The Pit

IMABBALLPLAYER, those sassages look like the roasted turd mentioned above.
all sausage looks like roasted turd in case you didn't notice.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Your mum makes you breakfast? Does she also tie your laces and brush your hair? Grow up!
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
all sausage looks like roasted turd in case you didn't notice.

Not as much as those do. The sausage patties look further away from a roasted turd as well.

Quote by smb
Your mum makes you breakfast? Does she also tie your laces and brush your hair? Grow up!

This also took longer than expected to get this response. No she doesn't tie my laces or brush my hair...I'm grown up I just don't have any culinary skills. She keeps saying she is going to teach me how to cook but she never has. I won't have to cook in college and when I get out of college I'll have a wife. /misogynistic
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Last edited by barb3rman at May 10, 2008,
You've probably already eaten but ummm

ummm

dude, I've no idea.

I eat the same thing every morning.
The times they are a changin'.....
Quote by smb

Hey free food is free food.

I wish my mom would make me breakfast.
Quote by smb

You're a dumbass.
The times they are a changin'.....
UPDATE: I still have not eaten. I'm too lazy to walk upstairs to be honest.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

I like how so many people diss this guy for his mum making him breakfast, and then yell at their wives to get back in the kitchen.

Edit: No, he is in his basement so upstairs would be ground level.
Quote by Demonology
I like how so many people diss this guy for his mum making him breakfast, and then yell at their wives to get back in the kitchen.

Only one person in this thread has dissed him...
Quote by Demonology

Yeah I've been dissed once by damned SMB.

And are you stalking me?

BTW: my mom is making pancakes and sausage. Sadly there was no bacon.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo

Quote by Masamune
Only one person in this thread has dissed him...

Quote by COBHC728
have some dick for breakfast

^^ Encouraging the fact that he's gay which is dissing where I'm from.

Quote by smb

Quote by Demonology

^^ Encouraging the fact that he's a basement troll which is dissing where I'm from.
Last edited by Demonology at May 10, 2008,
Page 1 of 2