http://cgi.ebay.com/Time-Travel-Theory-Project_W0QQitemZ140217303572QQihZ004QQcategoryZ1310QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
...Time Travel?
Words cannot describe the sheer awesomeness instilled in a single page.
I thought standing in one of those sucks you into hell?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Im In!
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
chipping in for birdie? I feel like doing that all the time. happens rarely though.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Support is available as I am the Innovator and would very much like to Advance this Science

Sure, I'd be happy to give $25m to this obviously distinguised and intelligent man.
Reading that just made me think how absolutely fucking cool time travel would be. It's never gonna happen though.

Seriously though, I can barely afford my next meal, never mind time travel.
^ New Scientist does reckon that time travel is possible, just not with the current level of technology.
Quote by Magero
DAMN YOU PEOPLE!
I want to go back in time....
Stop destroying my dreams

i'd gladly buy it and not let you use it; just so that i'd use it to go back in time to destroy your dreams once more.
Quote by ctb
i'd gladly buy it and not let you use it; just so that i'd use it to go back in time to destroy your dreams once more.

It's cause you're jealous isn't it?
Oh my stunning, good looks and amazing sexual stamina.
I knew it.
the thing is based in Las Vegas the ebay auction must be the biggest gamble ever hosted their?! lol.

What kind of retarded mongloid would pay 25million.
Wow... That guy has a good imagination.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by CrabSoldier X
imagine if he was successful tho...

yeah. :/

"a website-based music community creates time travel by buying something off ebay."

Quote by Magero
It's cause you're jealous isn't it?
Oh my stunning, good looks and amazing sexual stamina.
I knew it.

*hand on hip*
*flicks hair back*

bitch.

*turns and walks off*
Time travel into the future is possible, it's traveling into the past that isn't possible. Well according to Hawking, and other people.
It cant be used for war he said..... pfft I wanted to go into a medieval battle with a machine gun..... pwnage

If it worked it would be awsome, I mean its possible. Time travel is not forbidden by the laws of physics
Quote by Magero
-runs and tackles-
Biiiiiaaaatchhhh!

Where's your time travel now aye!?

travel with me.
Why would you want to "chip" in me?

Oh sorry, I didn't read the first post. My mistake.
Last edited by for at May 10, 2008,
I find it hard to take someone seriously when they obviously don't know the basic rules of capitalization.

That's not to say I wouldn't take this guy seriously anyways...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM