Ever had a moment where you freaked out, and then realized you just wasted a good rage?

one time, while at a summer camp, i was enjoying a shower. The showers at this camp were all in the same room (mass showers, thats what cadets does for ya )
and were walled in with curtains.

Me, being 6'3", had my head sticking over the 6' wall. Three people saw me, snuck in, and threw a water balloon filled with hot water and soap into my shower. I almost killed them. The only reason they remained alive is because they alerted me of the fact that i was already having a shower, and did not get my clothes soaked or anything. I calmed down, and felt like a fool for the rest of the night.

Have any stories like that to share with the pit?

Search-bar jokes will be crushed.
yea i always do that, i always go proper mad and **** and then really thought, ive just wasted that rage. but then again, i usually find something out that really gets me pissed off so i have a rage again. the worst thing is when i have to hold in my rage its soo annoying, so when i let it out i just feel sooooo much better.

i cant think of anything recently when i have been annoyed and wasted rage
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by metaldud536
Yea! When Team Rocket took all those butterfrees with the helicopter I was like "No f*cking way! You gonna let him do that?" But it's all good.

lol every. single. time.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by metaldud536
Yea! When Team Rocket took all those butterfrees with the helicopter I was like "No f*cking way! You gonna let him do that?" But it's all good.

HOLY **** METALDUD EVERY THREAD!!!
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
I usually like hot water in my showers, thats just me though
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by restless_thrash
Ever had a moment where you freaked out, and then realized you just wasted a good rage?

one time, while at a summer camp, i was enjoying a shower. The showers at this camp were all in the same room (mass showers, thats what cadets does for ya )
and were walled in with curtains.

Me, being 6'3", had my head sticking over the 6' wall. Three people saw me, snuck in, and threw a water balloon filled with hot water and soap into my shower. I almost killed them. The only reason they remained alive is because they alerted me of the fact that i was already having a shower, and did not get my clothes soaked or anything. I calmed down, and felt like a fool for the rest of the night.

Have any stories like that to share with the pit?

Search-bar jokes will be crushed.
I have not noticed you before. Your quite funny, your goin on the list.
I hit a bunch of children with a belt after they DRANK MY MILKSHAKE.
last.fm[/url}