Quote by metaldud536
It was Mewtwo and Mew

Whats with you and Pokemon? Literally every post for these type of threads. I do enjoy it though.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Whats with you and Pokemon? Literally every post for these type of threads. I do enjoy it though.

cuz pokemon is the single greatest anime to ever exist..right behind Speed Racer

up until a guy started doing Ash's voice...he annoyed me
Quote by metaldud536
It was Mewtwo and Mew

You're a monster.

To the ts: Nay, whatever was published under his name was written by cyborgs under the control of scientology.
Quote by ThePeacefrog

A lot of these threads don't need serious responses.
Quote by TheQuailman

You're a monster.

To the ts: Nay, whatever was published under his name was written by cyborgs under the control of scientology.

fluck they're ruining everything

can't wait till Chanology finally destroys the earth
Of course he was a real person, that has been documented. Whether or not he wrote all the literature credited to him is debatable, however.
Quote by metaldud536
A lot of these threads don't need serious responses.

I liked your Ninetails one in that fox thread.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Of course he was a real person, that has been documented. Whether or not he wrote all the literature credited to him is debatable, however.

idk, i think Marlowe faked his death (he always talked about it and was killed young), went to Britain and had the real Shakespeare sell rights to his identity
He's so fake he makes WW2 look realistic.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
More spears than you can shake your stick at.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Yes, I would masturbate a horse.

Quote by MH400
hahahahaha

You win the internet.

Epically.

Quote by l2p_Guitar
Got a chuckle out of me.