what are some good bands or music that is very soothing or trippy. Its my birthday and i'm going to buy a cd tomorrow. Feel free to tell me of any bands that you know of that are cool i.e. air(don't really know much about), slightly stoopid, pink floyd, etc thanks!
my recommendation is The Stone Roses....they're sooooo good. like bluesy...dancey, trippy, insane stuff
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
argent
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
I dont know, Panic At The Disco's new album is really... Pretty Odd tbh.

I like it though

/flame shield again

Edit: Pun not intended
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
pink floyd, the doors, grateful dead, jefferson airplane, velvet underground, beatles, jimi hendrix... if your doing acid or mushrooms, i highly recomend the first 4 bands listed.
Zero 7, Lovage, Morcheeba, Thievery Corporation, Nightmares on Wax
Word.
really nobody has said Porcupine Tree yet
check em out
You are now blinking manually
i'm actuall going to take a mass amount of edible weed cookies/brownie. Someone mentioned the beatles. what about like specific albums? thanks
Syd Barrett
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
For when getting high?

The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour

/thread?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Steppenwolf, most people dont know much about them.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
Quote by guiTardif123
i'm actuall going to take a mass amount of edible weed cookies/brownie. Someone mentioned the beatles. what about like specific albums? thanks

magical mystery tour, let it be... i like those most when getting high. if your going to be REALLY blitzed, i would check out ravi shankar. he is amazing.

heres a ravi shankar song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzN2gUGYUGc
Quote by Psychopathology
Sunn O)))

damn ****ing right.

add earth to your playlist too!
jesu's album 'silver' is the smoothest i've heard from them.
brian jonestown massacre
dead meadow
warlocks
now extra flamey
Early Pink Floyd, Strawberry Alarm Clock, The Doors, Donovan, some Hendrix, some Beatles (Across The Universe).
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Something by King Crimson if you can find it on CD. Straylight Run's The Needles The Space is pretty trippy I guess.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by guiTardif123
what are some good bands or music that is very soothing or trippy. Its my birthday and i'm going to buy a cd tomorrow. Feel free to tell me of any bands that you know of that are cool i.e. air(don't really know much about), slightly stoopid, pink floyd, etc thanks!
Download You Look Great When I'm High by the Brian Jonestown Massacre, you can thank me later.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!