Here is a Schecter C-1 Elite in AMBER.

Has been wired with a Seymour Duncan Distortion in the bridge and a Duncan Jazz in the neck. The gold cover isnt on yet for the Distortion, but it WILL be included.

Mahogany body, Amber quilt top, Gold hardware. Good condition, abit of rusting on some of the gold hardware, but nothing major. Some dings on the body, with a 2mm "groove" on the bottom of the back ridge, picture included.

Any questions, PM me!

$425 US shipped in North America

Sorry, no trades, unless you have an Ibanez AEG10N Nylon Classical or a Roland GK-3 / GR-33 system.
read the rules dude, 3 bumps a week and once every 24hrs.

nice guitar, i wouldnt want this thread to be locked just for bumping too much
lost and confused,
focused on the obscured.

(\__/) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ | ¸.·'´¸.·'´¸.·'´
(o.0 ) (´¨`·.¸¸~MoRBiDThOuGhTs~¸¸.·´¨`)
(> < ) (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ | `'·.¸`'·.¸`'·.¸
Since when is that a rule? Everyone bumps stuff NON STOP here and dont get **** on.

If you wanna inforce that rule, uh.. Theres 50 more threads you need to post in.
Quote by Slushe
Since when is that a rule? Everyone bumps stuff NON STOP here and dont get **** on.

If you wanna inforce that rule, uh.. Theres 50 more threads you need to post in.

Fine go on and get banned it's not our problem. That just means another rule breaker off the forum.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Then you better also ban half the board.

besides, I only did it ONCE. not 40 times. You arent even mods. How would you like it If I go ruin your threads?

Not to mention the first guy, going to check your post, you did over 3 bumps in ONE week (from May 1st to May 7th).. AKA You deserve ban, right?
Last edited by Slushe at May 11, 2008,
Dean MLx plus psp package? leme know i hve some other stuff maybe we can work somethin out. I know you said no trades but myswell try?
Schecter Damien FR
'59 Fender Mustang
Washburn Lyon Distortion
A lute signed by Jesus
A Flying Car
Hillary Clinton
Last edited by Peterpan+Metal at May 11, 2008,
i'm just saying dude, it's a nice guitar i have one and i wouldnt want this thread to get closed for a simple technicality. I wasnt being rude, we watch out for each other on here. good luck with the sale and chill out a bit.
lost and confused,
focused on the obscured.

(\__/) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ | ¸.·'´¸.·'´¸.·'´
(o.0 ) (´¨`·.¸¸~MoRBiDThOuGhTs~¸¸.·´¨`)
(> < ) (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ | `'·.¸`'·.¸`'·.¸
Quote by Peterpan+Metal
Dean MLx plus psp package? leme know i hve some other stuff maybe we can work somethin out. I know you said no trades but myswell try?

no thanks. paypal money only at this point.
I might accept money orders too, but its dependant on if another guitar sells.
Mate i just don't want you to get banned is that ok?

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2