I chipped in with my brother and got her a little decoration with a poem on it, and a card that sings Kokomo.

You?
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Nothing.

Sh*t....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Wait....wasnt that like a month or so ago?

Not in the U.S.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
A new digital camera, some shoes, cards, flowers.
All your base are belong to us.
I didn't even know that it was this weekend until my dad told me earlier today.

I got her nothing.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
what the hell why do he US have a different Mothers day.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
Not in the U.S.

I learnt something new today

How come it's on a Saturday
in uk that was a month ago, i got my mum a card, it was really hard getting the motivation to get the card, but i was seeing my mate so i decided to get it then
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by soccermom

Its not just the US, its the majority of countries in the world. According to wikipedia:

Anguilla, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Honduras, Iceland, India, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia*, Malta, Malaysia, Myanmar, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, South Africa, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela and Zimbabwe

Have mother's day all fall on the 2nd sunday in May.
Real eyes realise real lies.
Quote by soccermom

question would be, why the hell do you have a different mothers day than the US!
Im just about to go to the mall. its tomorrow so i have time. i will give it to her in the morning tomorrow...but my dad got her a laptop lol
She just reminded me its tomorrow :| I just casually said "well ya where do you wanna go for lunch?" is it bad just to take her out for a meal and not buy something else?
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
The dirty dancing soundtrack.

how... innovative.
Member of Cryptozoology Group!

Quote by Ichimaru
It's simple to sound like them, tune your guitars down a couple of steps but don't worry if it's actually IN tune or not, then just plug in and throw your guitar out the window.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
Not in the U.S.

Jesus christ.... i nearly went into cardiac arrest there...
She wanted an apron. So I got it for her.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Can't remember (I live in the UK), but I do remember going out with a guy I sort of like to see Turisas
"F*ck the guitar solos!!" - Olli Vänskä

Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I dont know whats worse, you going out with a peadophile, or the fact you went to see Dragonforce
Err... DragonForce?

Happily married to SuperKoolKid
/in before dick in a box
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
Quote by pyerreives
question would be, why the hell do you have a different mothers day than the US!
The English tradition of Mothering Sunday pre-dates your country.
Quote by smb
The English tradition of Mothering Sunday pre-dates your country.

Not to single you out, but I hate the way alot of Brits get a glimmer in their eye when they get to tell someone who doesn't know any better that their country _______ the US/Canada/wherever. It's like...well, did you personally sail over and colonize my family yourself too bud? But yeah anyways, is going for lunch enough for a mother's day gift?!?
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.