Yes, that will do just fine. Normally, bassists will want 3-4x the wattage of SS guitar amps. If it's tube, then you'll definitely want 4x. That's a solid little amp, enjoy.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
haha

in my band we're on a 1 to 11 ratio
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Nope, I would say not. If it's a 30W Tube, I would go as far as to say about 250W - 300W are your best bets.

A tube amp will sound louder than a SS, so the bass amp ratio thingy rule should also increase.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
As I well know, 150w will barely get over the drummer, unless he's really quiet. I agree with Chris on this one; I would start looking at 250W as the baseline for wattage to compete with the guitar and drums.
speakers are an big part of this too for bass amps
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Yes, that will do just fine. Normally, bassists will want 3-4x the wattage of SS guitar amps. If it's tube, then you'll definitely want 4x. That's a solid little amp, enjoy.
Quote by astro0930

Hey now, I said that first.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it

i also agree with what stevo said. speakers will play a huge part in this. it depends as much on wattage as it does on the efficiency of the speaker
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.