when u buy the pedal, choose to pay by paypal, itl sent it automatically to the sellers paypal account
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Not sure mate, i only ever pay by paypal and very rarely by check
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
if i ever pay by check its a standard check out of a standard check book from your bank
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
get a cheque or money order, it will take a bit longer to process the order, but everything will work out fine,
papal is like a checking account or savings account. you link it with a standard bank account or credit card and then put money into it which takes some time to go through...

After you win the auction in ebay it will walk you though the checkout process where you can pay though paypal. It should just have you log in and hit a few buttons to send the money over to the seller.

Ebay is easy but noobs can easily get mixed up in a bad situation with it if they dont know what they are doing. I remember how much I messed up when learning ebay years ago...not fun.
But now it's second nature to me and the only problems I have to deal with are new members of ebay who buy my products and do something wrong.