Poll: Where You Breastfed as a Baby?
Poll Options
View poll results: Where You Breastfed as a Baby?
Yes, and I really like breasts
65 67%
Yes, and I'm not that into them
3 3%
No, and I really like them
12 12%
No, and I'm not that into them
3 3%
I don't know, but I really like them
13 13%
I don't know, but I'm not that into them
1 1%
Voters: 97.
Page 1 of 2
So I was having a discussion with a friend of mine yesterday, and she was saying that the only reason guys were interested in girls' boobs was because they were breastfed as a baby. A couple of people there agreed and disagreed.

I'm not sure I believe the theory, but I thought this was the place to find enough creepy people and find out.

Where you breastfed as a baby? Are you still currently being breastfed (I wouldn't be entirely surprised, considering some of the posts here)?

Poll will be up shortly.

Edit: Damn, meant "were" not "where"
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Last edited by Phill-Rock at May 10, 2008,
I believe males are interested in breasts because it signifies a healthy mother for their child.

Or something like that
Yes, but I was weened at an early age, which accounts for my size/ect.

However, men think of breasts in a sexual sense, not in the sense that "Hey, I can get nutrition form these". Therefore, I don't really think that's where our love of breasts came from.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
That's not the reason. I think I remember it being because large ones are likely to produce healthy children. It's all genetics.
Quote by GiantRaven
Hell if I know...and I don't particularly want to ask...

"Hey mom...did I ever suck on your tits?"
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
"Hey mom...did I ever suck on your tits?"

Not as awkward as asking you dad, at least.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Yes, but I was weened at an early age, which accounts for my size/ect.

However, men think of breasts in a sexual sense, not in the sense that "Hey, I can get nutrition form these". Therefore, I don't really think that's where our love of breasts came from.

Yeah, but her argument was that men subconsciously associate them with positive emotions.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

yes. my four younger siblings were all also born in my living room and delivered by a midwife or some gay BS like that.
The reason guys like boobs if purely evolutionary. A good pair of breasts helps to ensure a healthy child, therefore the guys who found boobs attractive were more likely to have kids who survived past infancy. Therefore the genes and factors that made that guy like boobs were likely to be passed onto his kids making their kids in turn more likely to survive.
Yes, but I'm not really sure what to answer. There's no 'breasts are kinda ok looking' answer
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Are there any heterosexual men who DON'T like breasts?

The "not into them" votes probably came from chicks.
Quote by ttreat31
That's not the reason. I think I remember it being because large ones are likely to produce healthy children. It's all genetics.

Nope, don't think so. Even really really really small breasts would suffice to feed a child. The tits of a 13-year old, for example. So large breasts are a waste of protein and a fat, meaning they are more of an disadvantage for women.

As far as I know, it's the shape. My biology teacher told me that it's all about round things. That's why we like butts, too. But because people walk on their feet, we don't pay too much attention to the rear anymore - it's too far down. Boobies are up high, where we notice them easily, so evolution lead to large boobs.

I know this sounds stupid, but it's the only answer I have. I'm sorry I can't phrase it better, not being a native speaker and all.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Yes, but I'm not really sure what to answer. There's no 'breasts are kinda ok looking' answer

Yeah, I wasn't sure if I actually needed an extra option for girls.

The poll still works either way, I think.
Quote by James_Het_Rules
How the hell am i supposed to remember!?

Should i just go up to my mom and say "Mom did i suck on your tits when i was a baby?"

No. No no no no no no no.

Bad topic for discussion here.

Well, unless you live in a very uptight home, it's the kind of thing which should have come up at least once in your life.

And luckily for me, I doubt anyone cares whether you approve of this topic.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

i can't remember, but probably. This poll seems kinda.. weird. "and i really like them" is as if you're saying you really like your mum's...
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Portuguese_boy
So all the girls that were breastfed are lesbians, or like manboobs?

I am bisexual, but I unfortunately have Uma Thurman to blame for that

>__>
<__<

EDIT:
Quote by Phill-Rock
Yeah, I wasn't sure if I actually needed an extra option for girls.

Nah because you can assume that straight girls would pick the lesser option, and homosexually orientated girls would pick the 'yay boobs' option.

Though ermm I didn't... hmmm
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by freedoms_stain
The "not into them" votes probably came from chicks.
Guys who prefer asses, and girls are both covered in that option.

Though heterosexual girls can appreciate them too.
Quote by Blompcube
i can't remember, but probably. This poll seems kinda.. weird. "and i really like them" is as if you're saying you really like your mum's...

I said "breasts" in the first option and didn't think it was necessary to retype it every time.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Nah because you can assume that straight girls would pick the lesser option, and homosexually orientated girls would pick the 'yay boobs' option.

Though ermm I didn't... hmmm

Also, how much they liked their own would affect their decision.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Quote by Phill-Rock
Guys who prefer asses, and girls are both covered in that option.

I'm an ass man myself... wait what?

Quote by Phill-Rock
Also, how much they liked their own would affect their decision.

Ahhh yes, very good point.
Quote by SteveHouse
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at May 10, 2008,
Quote by TheQuailman
Nope, don't think so. Even really really really small breasts would suffice to feed a child. The tits of a 13-year old, for example. So large breasts are a waste of protein and a fat, meaning they are more of an disadvantage for women.

As far as I know, it's the shape. My biology teacher told me that it's all about round things. That's why we like butts, too. But because people walk on their feet, we don't pay too much attention to the rear anymore - it's too far down. Boobies are up high, where we notice them easily, so evolution lead to large boobs.

I know this sounds stupid, but it's the only answer I have. I'm sorry I can't phrase it better, not being a native speaker and all.

+1

this is just sound reasoning: men are lazy, therefore boobs get all the attention because we don't have to look as far down.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
I wasent, but of course i like the brests!

I reckon its just because us males dont have em, but that still dosent explain why females also like them.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by punkforlife93
I didn't get to eat breasts as a baby.

Damn. I laughed.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Yes I did, but I don't think thats anything to do with it. It's something to do with which will provide most nutrition for your child, or something along those lines anyway. I'm not particularly bothered, they're still nice; well...most of them...
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by death_rider
Who isnt into boobs....

Muslim extremists?

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

I voted the top one, altho im pretty sure id stll like to fondle boobies even if i wasnt breast fed...
If you weren't you're going to become a murderer or you'll kill yourself. End of.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by rizo299
The reason guys like boobs if purely evolutionary. A good pair of breasts helps to ensure a healthy child, therefore the guys who found boobs attractive were more likely to have kids who survived past infancy. Therefore the genes and factors that made that guy like boobs were likely to be passed onto his kids making their kids in turn more likely to survive.

Pffft... I knew that.
Page 1 of 2