Does anyone know where i might be able to purchase a short tremelo arm, like David Gilmour's, for a strat?

I've googled it and nothing came up.

I'm in the US if that helps.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
I bought a tremolo from Callaham Guitar Parts that is shortened like Gilmour's. It definitely feels more comfortable, and is more of a vibrato bar.

They have a special "Gilmour size", but don't get that- their regular one is much closer to David's.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Dude, awesome, thanks!

The short one is about an inch longer than David's, and the "Gilmour Size" is only 1/4 short. Have you tried both of them?
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by walker-rose
Dude, awesome, thanks!

The short one is about an inch longer than David's, and the "Gilmour Size" is only 1/4 short. Have you tried both of them?

I haven't tried both, however I know the guy that designed the Gilmour size one from the David Gilmour Gear Forum. He originally made a special order for one that size and Callaham ended up using those specifications for the Gilmour model. The guy ended up not liking it and switching back to a regular Callaham trem, saying that his design was harder to work with.

The short one is quite short, I think it'll suit you fine... but they're not expensive or anything so you could try both really.
Hey, I'm Mike.
Quote by colin617
try sawing the tip of yours off?

+1 that's what he originaly did
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless