Page 1 of 3
put some lame stickers i got with guitar hero on it other than that, no..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by will123456789
put some lame stickers i got with guitar hero on it other than that, no..

+1

"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

I'm going to take it down to the wood and leave it like that.
then use a dremel and changed the shape, I.E: put an angle on the body where my arm usually rests, and dig in on the bottom cutaway.
LaLaLa ZoomZoomZoom
I have a Circle Takes the Square sticker and Sound of Animals Fighting sticker on it, along with some small screws in the main body.
A guy I know tried to shoot a .357 bullet into the body of a 1962 Strat...but to his drunken amazement the bullet went through the guitar, table and floor all the way into his foundation of his house.

He then began to drill around the hole in the body to imbed an 8 ball in the body instead...luckily my guitar teacher bought it from him before he continued to destroy it any further.
ya man i totaly pimp ma geetar

Yes, I changed the pick ups on my squier and I made a right handed classical guitar lefty if that's considered modification.
I made a pickguard for my Les Paul.

I glued a fiery bandanna to it, then clearcoated it.

It ends up looking like a paint job, instead of material.

I'm gonna do it to a whole guitar when I find the right pattern.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Serpentice
does anybody customize thier guitar to make it resemble something about you?

Yes, I put a giant penis on mine.
Funny words.
black. all black cuz my heart is probably black by now. next on the list: Seymour Duncan Blackouts.
I've got a sticker with my name that runs the entire neck on my Ibanez RG7420 and then took out the volume knob and replaced it with an on-off switch... oh, and I have a whammy screw instead of a whammy bar...
I ripped off my strings and replaced them with cheese strings, and I also replaced my humbuckers with fudge brownies.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
Quote by -GuitarHero-
I ripped off my strings and replaced them with cheese strings, and I also replaced my humbuckers with fudge brownies.

that must have THE MOST delish sound EVER!!!
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by Toms' anominous

That was cheesier than his guitar strings.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
i changed knobs, pickup plates, switch tip/plate, and im gonna draw something on my pickguard. i would never do anything permanent.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
I'm pretty hard on my Les Paul,so all I do to change it is add dings and scrathes,and I've totally worn through the finish in a couple spots,just from playing. Otheirwise,I've done nothing.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by Toms' anominous

It actually does. I think it's a good mixture of sound between mozzarella and cheddar
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
I put a Vans sticker on my Squier P-Bass.
I dont skate, just thought it looked cool.
Pic:
?!
Quote by Serpentice

do u reed bookz?
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
i want to get another special lespaul but in white instead of black and just take a permanent marker and write quotes from songs that mean something to me...i think that would be freaking awesome...
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
Put a really long bass neck on a wangcaster. looks just like my...

no, j/k. but I plan on changing my neck pickup to a Mean 90 (GFS pickup) so it sounds more like a jazzmaster. anyone tried this? what humbucker sized pickup sounds most like a jazzmaster pickup? and should it be neck or bridge? off topic, but I'm curious.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
I bought a black Strat copy off a mate for £35 (I ripped them off tbh, but they were a guitar noob), painted it some amazing shade of green, fitted a humbucker and swapped the middle pickup for a row of LEDs. So far.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
I put some American flag, USAF and bullet hole stickers on my acoustic. Other than that I just swap pickups out and crap. I am more worried about the sound than anything else.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

I changed the pickguard on my electric guitar. That's about it. Here's some pics...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I know the color looks a bit dull in the first one compared to the second one. That's just because I didn't use the flash in the first one.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by apollo minor
A guy I know tried to shoot a .357 bullet into the body of a 1962 Strat...but to his drunken amazement the bullet went through the guitar, table and floor all the way into his foundation of his house.

He then began to drill around the hole in the body to imbed an 8 ball in the body instead...luckily my guitar teacher bought it from him before he continued to destroy it any further.

wow. pwn him
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by FireandFlames
I have a Circle Takes the Square sticker and Sound of Animals Fighting sticker on it, along with some small screws in the main body.

You mean I'm not the only one that listens to The Sound of Animals Fighting? Sweet!

And I customize my guitar by keeping it the same, everybody is out trying to make their guitar unique and customized, ultimately by doing so you are making a statement of uniqueness, but so is everyone else. Not so unique anymore eh?
I haven't put anything on my guitar like stickers. I think stickers would look really bad on my guitar.

No, I prefer a clean looking guitar. Only things I change are the pickups generally. Put a OFR on my guitar because it had the crappy licensed. I might lightly sand down the back of the neck, but haven't decided yet.
Quote by Serpentice

Dean actually does this all the time...

They have one Razorback...which is a cool guitar..

Then they have the Dime version..which comes with a $500 sticker.

all jokes asside..i really like to take Humbucker covers to the trophy
shop and have them engraved..i have an Idol with..

( Weapon of) ..on the neck...and (Mass Destruction) on the bridge
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Last edited by Washburnd Fretz at May 10, 2008,
No. I don't. Unless I ever plan on changing pickups or something else hardware related, I haven't and won't touch the original look.

IMO, it ruins the value. I don't need my guitar to resemble who I am, the sound it creates is all I need.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I've changed the pickguard, replaced the neck and bridge pickups and installed a killswitch on one of my Strats.
I don't like to.

but aaahh!
Quote by -GuitarHero-

that's delicious
Quote by The Silent Fool
You mean I'm not the only one that listens to The Sound of Animals Fighting? Sweet!

And I customize my guitar by keeping it the same, everybody is out trying to make their guitar unique and customized, ultimately by doing so you are making a statement of uniqueness, but so is everyone else. Not so unique anymore eh?

Customizing may not be unique, but what you turn it into still is. Tool.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by The Silent Fool

I listen to them, as well.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Page 1 of 3