So, I didn't see a thread about them. So I decided to make a thread about them, to mingle and exchange facts about the truly kickass band, Morgoth.

They are a German death metal band, who formed in 1987, and split up in 1998. But, sadly, they hit a sour note and went into Alternative Rock in 1996. Luckily they broke up after, I hate alternative music.

Not the point, anyways, their name was taken from The Lord Of The Rings. Named after the renegade and evil Ainu "the great enemy"

Personally, I am thinking about picking up their album "Cursed"

If you have not heard them, take a listen if you like death metal. Although, probably most of the metal fanatics know of them.

Any information I might have missed, go ahead and say so. All the better if death metallers know about them, and the more you know the better, cause knowledge is power!

Opinions?

Btw, this information stolen from: www.metal-archives.com
You can just view them on youtube if there's no luck with myspace. But, far be it from me to know something about myspace.
For some reason, I remember a thread on these guys from an uber-long time ago. Haven't listened to them since that thread, but I remembered liking the 'Cursed' album.
Pretty standard DM, not bad though. Like Benediction kind of.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Bump - Just picked up their two debut eps, Eternall Fall and Resurrection Absurd. The 'Leprosy' worship is a little over-bearing at times, but overall they are pretty solid slabs of death metal. Vocals sound like Van Drunen and Schuldiner mashed together.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.