Hey, I was thinking of turning my Predator into a project guitar, but I have little to no skill when it comes to customizing. How can I go about learning to customize guitars?
Look for books. Someone help me here. Whata re the names? How to make a custom guitar by (?)
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
the internet! google is your best friend. I've learnt every that said book has in it from the net.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Quote by funguy
the internet! google is your best friend. I've learnt every that said book has in it from the net.

what the ****?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
what the ****?

soz late at night and didn't check before sending. basically Everything in that book is on the net.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
Quote by Xoth
Hey, I was thinking of turning my Predator into a project guitar, but I have little to no skill when it comes to customizing. How can I go about learning to customize guitars?
That and google are your friends.

*laughs, wondering how many get the message*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.