http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14

Now, I know that this has probably been edited to only show the stupid answers they received, but you have to agree the ignorance of some of the people is hilarious/worrying.

What are you opinions?

EDIT: Ok, so it's old. And it doesn't represent America. Blah blah blah, if you haven't figured that out, maybe you should shut up about it. As I said up there, 'the ignorance of some people', not 'some American people'.
Last edited by _Mayday_ at May 10, 2008,
Stupid people exist everywhere, it just seems the stupid people in America are more plenty full and more stupid.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
old and they probably interviewed A LOT of people and chose the worst 10 people to represent the whole
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Stupid here may be smart elsewhere. You take the dumbest people from any other countries and america wont look any different
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
I think its ridiculous. I'm not talking about the responses either. I'm sure if you go to some other country, there will be people who don't know much of these things either. They probably asked a hundred or so people, and cut the reasonable ones out leaving the few idiots.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Stupidity is a global infection. I could just as easily go to Australia and find some people who are just as high up on the ladder of general stupidity.
D:
Signature.
F*cking neighbours
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
yeah you could do this in any country, I'm pretty sure this wasn't intended to be serious anyway.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by blues-guitarist
old and they probably interviewed A LOT of people and chose the worst 10 people to represent the whole

Exactly. I know little kids who know those answers over here in effing WEST VIRGINIA.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Quote by blues-guitarist

EXACTLY, if you interview 10 people and one retarded person and use only the retarded persons answer, well **** yea were gonna look dumb. built for tv like normal, edit the hell out of it.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
its this where you guys get your stereotypes? ive always wondered where that comes from.
I have no opinion on this matter.
yeah, cause 50 drunk people make a fine representation of 301,000,000 that live here.
I think this has posted 3 times already and it's still not funny.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
i think not all americans are idios (but almost....). they only are interested in things in their frontyard and nothing above this
Quote by Blackening
i think not all americans are idios (but almost....). they only are interested in things in their frontyard and nothing above this

on what are you basing this?
Quote by Joryko
EXACTLY, if you interview 10 people and one retarded person and use only the retarded persons answer, well **** yea were gonna look dumb. built for tv like normal, edit the hell out of it.

it is absolutely simple to edit audio. connecteration?....ahh shucks, yall done caught us. we is all dumbs and stuff likeun you dun makeun us out to be.
yeah, lets have a go at america because everyone else in the world is soooo intelligent and can edit video...dumb thread eh?
Too cool for a signature.
Quote by bendystraw
it is absolutely simple to edit audio. connecteration?....ahh shucks, yall done caught us. we is all dumbs and stuff likeun you dun makeun us out to be.

yep thats just it, almost like propaganda in a sense for other countries if you think about it.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
I like the way how the Americans here still defend their country, and act as if they're just as bad as others.
Considering those 'others' actually learn about other countries and not just their own, that couldn't be more true.

Honestly, there's a lot of stupid Americans out there. And if you ask me, your countries the worst in stupidity.
No offense.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by Blackening

And this shows the ignorance these things create.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
Quote by Joryko
yep thats just it, almost like propaganda in a sense for other countries if you think about it.

you know, that's a good way to put it. so many fucking people hate us and their best piece of ammunition is "they're dumb". yes dumb people live here, yes we are in a pointless war (that most hate anyways). why do people think we all are one person? it makes me angry when somebody posts "haha, typical american." on some dumb piece of media on youtube or something.
Quote by Blackening

among the misspelling of the word "idiots," the stupidity reflected in this statement has constructed itself into a FAIL of epic proportions.

congratulations.
Quote by Moe.
Honestly, there's a lot of stupid Americans out there. And if you ask me, your countries the worst in stupidity.
No offense.

youre the second one to say this in this thread, so i ask again: on what are you basing this opinion?

i'll accept ignorance as an answer.
Quote by Moe.

No offense.

what do you base this stupid opinion off of? that video?
Quote by Zugunruhe
youre the second one to say this in this thread, so i ask again: on what are you basing this opinion?

i'll accept ignorance as an answer.

I'm basing my answer on the things you learn in school.
What do you have? American history? So when questioned about the world, you're not going to know much. Unless of course you have studied it yourself.
Where as places like Australia have world history. So we're not just learning about ourselves.
Hell, why do you think Americans believe us when we say we ride kangaroo's to school?
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by Moe.
What do you have? American history? So when questioned about the world, you're not going to know much. Unless of course you have studied it yourself.
Where as places like Australia have world history. So we're not just learning about ourselves.
Hell, why do you think Americans believe us when we say we ride kangaroo's to school?

who told you we don't learn about world history?

we do.

how many americans believed you on the kangaroo bit?

exactly.
Quote by bendystraw
what do you base this stupid opinion off of? that video?

No offense, but I thought that in recent educations statistics America is doing pretty bad compared to European countries.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by Moe.
we have world history... and european history....

why do you think we only learn about american history?
Quote by Surak
No offense, but I thought that in recent educations statistics America is doing pretty bad compared to European countries.

source please?
Quote by Moe.
I like the way how the Americans here still defend their country, and act as if they're just as bad as others.
Considering those 'others' actually learn about other countries and not just their own, that couldn't be more true.

No offense.

Really? hmm...

your "simpons" avatar makes me believe in this extremely solid opinion.

Quote by Moe.

Uhh I had to take 2 years of world historty in high school, and 2 years of current world events. So i honestly think you're just as ignorant as the people you are trying to bash. We do have to take American history too, but we still have to learn about world history fairly extensively.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I'm Canadian but happen to know some Americans and they are pretty cool people, never been to the states but plan on going there sometime for vacation.
haha i love americans, ...they are so deluded in the worlds issues.

to them we might talk funny, ...but they hella think funny.
Quote by SpencerOjala
hahahaha Americans are dumb, i am so glad i am Canadian

...lol, he's canadian.
Quote by DieKrupps
haha i love americans, ...they are so deluded in the worlds issues.

to them we might talk funny, ...but they hella think funny.

*sigh*

on what are you basing your opinion?

ignorance....