What are some songs with some not too difficult tapping parts?
I am not really a huge tapper but I really wanna get into it because it sounds really cool. Also, when you are sort of new to tap, where should you start? I sorta just got right into it and started doing Ho's and Po's whilst tapping a fret that is way higher with my right hand...
Any help and song suggestions appreciated, thanks!
I am The Great Cornholio !
I need T.P. for my bunghole !
Aerodynamic is a cool song if you want a tapping progression. Not the easiest one around, but it's hardly difficult. I picked it up very quickly after I started practicing tapping.
Atreyu : Lip Gloss and Black
Funeral for a Friend: Streetcar

Both easy enough tapping parts.
"A love pirate ? I am no love pirate. What do they mean by that ?"
Van Halen - Eruption
Muse - Invincible
Metallica - Master Of Puppets

the tapping parts to those songs are pretty simple and you can even play it alot slower than the original and still sound good (for the most part)

and there's a tapping verison of the solo in New Born by Muse that can be simplified to easy-ness.
Quote by That-Funny-Guy
Van Halen - Eruption
Muse - Invincible

the tapping parts to those songs are pretty simple and you can even play it alot slower than the original and still sound good (for the most part)

and there's a tapping verison of the solo in New Born by Muse that can be simplified to easy-ness.

Master of puppets? okaaaayy.......
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
the tap solo in one by matallica bvelieve it or not isnt too hard i'd try it
Quote by That-Funny-Guy
Van Halen - Eruption
Muse - Invincible

There's no tapping in puppets...

awesome tune though

You could try One by Metallica?

EDIT: Godfreakindammit, beaten to both my points by someone else. I should just delete the post
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
tapping isn't that hard, but when first starting off with it, i understand where you're coming from.

work on some randy rhodes solos, his tapping parts arent difficult, but sound amazing, and he was an originator in the technique (for rock music) even though Eddie gets all the credit
Quote by Creation23
Arch Enemy - Dead bury their dead

This has a good tapping part after the solo's relatively easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Ubk1GaXeA

There's a link to me playing it see what you think of the tapping part.

Pretty cool, I like the tap part I will check that song out.
What kinda guitar and amp you use?
I am The Great Cornholio !
I need T.P. for my bunghole !
the Power Rangers theme song by buckethead

have fun, its nice to play for s**ts and giggles
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves