i've been perfecting this for a while the only thing missing is a isp decimator
the order goes amp-->boss dd-3 digital delay-->electro-harmonix small clone-->electro-harmonix metal muff-->boss tu-2 chromatic tuner-->boss ds-1 distortion-->ibanez ts-9dx turbo tube screamer-->mxr phase 90 m-101, and the one you can't see lol, a gcb-95 dunlop crybaby wah
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Is there meant to be a pic there?
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
you forgot to put the image in. isn't the tuner supposed to go in front of everything though?
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
sorry about that

yeah out of store this stuff is like 655 all together
the board is a johnson powered one that i got online for 35 , 50 with shipping
now on to a jcm 900 4100 head and 1960 cab
in a while though
just tell me what you think
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
As you duly note in your sig, the thing that's holding you back isn't your pedalboard.
personally I would put chorus after distortion, but yeah that's a nice set up.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
yeah i find that if you put it after the distortions (ds-1 or the muff) it sounds likes **** lol
just not very good quality
before them it gets really crystal clear
now the next thing i'll do is put the phase 90, dd-3, and chorus in the effects loop
but i have too get a couple big chords for that lol
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
yeah $705 USD for this all new
i paid 50 for tuner, (used) dd-3 was a gift, (new) small clone bought used for 36! best deal i've ever had pretty much, wah new for 70, phase 90 a trade, my boss ph-3 for the phase 90, the guy was dumb lol, tubescreamer used for 75, ds-1 is not mine, but i've borrowed it for like 1 1/2 years so it might as well be mine, and metal muff new
yeah so in all i paid 331 for that stuff
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
If you like the gcb-95 I'd try a 535q or a crybaby from hell as they are much better, yet still have a similar sound.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
yeah i would but honestly ds-1 vs. mg distortion lol
thats what i thought
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
what is your power supply?
Guitar:
Dean Razorback

Amp:
Peavey Valve King 112

Effects:
Boss Ds-1

Mxr Evh Flanger
Dime Crybaby From Hell
It's pretty average IMO. THere is really no need for you to have a Metal Muff, DS-1 AND a Turbo Tubescreamer, in light of the fact you own a solid state amp, and a **** one at that. I would keep the Tubescreamer and get a new amp before the Decimator if I were you. The phaser is a briliant addition. The delay is ok, but you could do better/go analog (I also have a DD-3 which i may replace with a T-Rex Replica). The wah is great, but you could adjust the sweep if you havem't already. The Small Clone fits well, even though I hate Small Clones and would recommend you go a better chorus. Out of 10, I would say a 5.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
It's pretty average IMO. THere is really no need for you to have a Metal Muff, DS-1 AND a Turbo Tubescreamer, in light of the fact you own a solid state amp, and a **** one at that. I would keep the Tubescreamer and get a new amp before the Decimator if I were you. The phaser is a briliant addition. The delay is ok, but you could do better/go analog (I also have a DD-3 which i may replace with a T-Rex Replica). The wah is great, but you could adjust the sweep if you havem't already. The Small Clone fits well, even though I hate Small Clones and would recommend you go a better chorus. Out of 10, I would say a 5.

Keep the DD-3 even if you buy a Replica. Two delays are better than one.

To the TS, I think your setup looks decent enough. I'd swap the MM or DS-1 with a fuzz, though.

By the way, people need to stop writing out the effects chain from amp to guitar. I know they're laid out that way on the floor, but the signal moves the other way.
Do it like this: guitar>pedal 1>pedal 2>pedal 3>pedal 4>amp
Not like this: amp>pedal 4>pedal 3>pedal 2>pedal 1> guitar

Please.
Quote by kyrreca
Keep the DD-3 even if you buy a Replica. Two delays are better than one.

To the TS, I think your setup looks decent enough. I'd swap the MM or DS-1 with a fuzz, though.

By the way, people need to stop writing out the effects chain from amp to guitar. I know they're laid out that way on the floor, but the signal moves the other way.
Do it like this: guitar>pedal 1>pedal 2>pedal 3>pedal 4>amp
Not like this: amp>pedal 4>pedal 3>pedal 2>pedal 1> guitar

Please.

This guy is full of win. Add his statements onto what i said and you have yourself some definite advice worth considering. By the way kyrreca, I already have the DD-3 AND a Diamond Memory Lane so I just wish to consider a substitute.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
By the way kyrreca, I already have the DD-3 AND a Diamond Memory Lane so I just wish to consider a substitute.

Ooh, very nice. Replica and Memory Lane would be an awesome combination. Two tap tempo delays! I love tap tempo.
Yes, that is the main reason why I considered the replacement. I also love tap tempo, it saves lives in my effects-laden setup. I very much like your effects board as well, and sweet amp!
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999

only reason why i have distortion pedals is because of the mg
that is all pretty much
once i get what i'm thinking is going to be a jcm 900, than i'll most likely toss those
and maybe get like someone said a little bif muff or a double muff, suggestions?
i would but i have to hold on to the mg for another 6 months or so (don't ask)
yeah the dd-3 is pretty good
i'm satisfied, i'm getting the wah modded with a bigger sweep, true bypass, and more vocal too
small clone is sick
anyone know anything about the dd-7?
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE