so i have set a goal for myself to have everything on my itunes listened to at least once (i can keep track by the play count)

i have 6472 songs and as of now,

im currently listening to Bob Dylan...im going in abc order so all the A's are done, and i have 12 more albums to go for Bob Dylan ....the next big thing i have is CCR....

this is really opening my mind to a lot of different stuff...i have a lot of songs on my itunes that are just sitting around and i want to get the time to listen to them all

i listen to about an hour and a half of music each day..so i plan to have half of my itunes listened to by the end of the summer

i encourage you all to reset your play count and try as well...i know some of you really don't have patience but if you do...think about trying it its amazing.
I tried listening to everything in alphabetical order once on my old computer, got to C and gave up.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
whats the song with the largest play count at the moment ?

mines Stone roses - are you made of stone (42)

but 2cd is clapton - please be with me. (41)
i just keep mine on random and never turn it off... there's about 3k and they all have a ****load of plays
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I wish I could. I'm over 10'000 though. It'd take 31 days to do that. And who knows if I'd end up on a band I don't feel like on that day.
Most of mine have plays anyways.
Alphabetical order would get boring for me. =\ I'd want some variety, so I tend to leave my iTunes on shuffle.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
first song
play
mute
leave computer on for 16.5 days
????????
profit
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at May 10, 2008,
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Everything on my itunes has been listened to atleast once.

seriously whats the point of having songs on there if you wont listen to them?

if you've just started your library, you won't have listened to all of your songs. especially if, like me, you don't listen to music on your PC/laptop because of crappy speaker quality.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I'd never be able to do that.

It'd take me 17.5 days.

I once listened to every Radiohead album chronologically in one afternoon, it wasn't the most exciting 6.3 hours ever...
Quote by Lemoninfluence
first song
play
mute
leave computer on for 16.5 days
????????
profit

we--ee are the underpants gnomes the underpants gnomes