for below 300$ dollars for playing any genre beautifully. I know, this will be opinion based, but give em to me anyway.

Also, I really like finger-tapping and I want an amp that would really blow some minds, also, beautiful cleans as well.
I don't think you're going to find an amp that will "really blow some minds" in any genre at that price.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
youre gonna have to up your price range for any of that, but in roughly that range I recommend the traynor ycv50blue. I just picked one up and its pretty damn nice
yah 300 bucks will get u **** all
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
Quote by shibbiez
for below 300$ dollars for playing any genre beautifully. I know, this will be opinion based, but give em to me anyway.

Also, I really like finger-tapping and I want an amp that would really blow some minds, also, beautiful cleans as well.

you need a bit more moneys. Probably about $700 or so total.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
wow...um...get a GDEC to start out with. I did.

figure out what you like, do some more research, save, and then sell GDEC and get something else.

Fender SuperChamp 300 or possibly used to off Craigslist or eHay.

;
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at May 10, 2008,
Vox AD30VT-XL and Roland Cube 30X are your best bets. They probably won't blow anyone's mind, though.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Well, if you want an amp you can perform with, get a Fender FM212R. Great Clean, and Good Distortion. Its also 100watts may I add.
dude, i got a pretty damn close to brand new traynor ycv40wr for $400 today!. amazing amp as everyone knows. so you should try something like that.
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
ok - so i either own or have played a Fender:
GDEC
Frontman 212
Super Champ 300

I don't think I would recommend any of them to be honest and I wasn't trying to make a joke but when you say 'blow people's minds' what do mean? Live on Stage?

GDEC is not bad for starting out or practice amp and has some decent presets but you won't get true cleans even tho it has a 'Clean' prest i think. But it i more a practice amp that has midi out if you wanted to record for example.

Frontman is not bad for starting out and could be used to gig with but frankly, don't waste your money unless you are a true solid state guy.

Super Champ is kinda in between here. It is a hybrid so it has some presets and stuff for preamp modeling and tube powered speakers so ...like i said you could gig. maybe mic'd for a weekend party or small gig.

There are better choices out there and if you can save a bit more- once you get past 400 and 500 dollars the doors will open right up as far as what is available - especially if you can go used.

A Traynor ycv40 would be pretty cool, and there are others. Check Craigslist before you do anything.

imo

;
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at May 10, 2008,