in the song thunderhorse by dethklok how do you play this part?

C ||-12p8--------8-15p12----------12|-17p13----------13-19p16----------16-|-19hb-|
G ||------9----9---------13----13---|-------15----15----------17----17----|------|
Eb||--------10--------------12------|----------14----------------16-------|------|
Bb||--------------------------------|------------------------------------------------------|------|
F ||--------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------------|------|
C ||--------------------------------|-------------------------------------------------------|------|

yeah sorry about the spacing being all screwed up...
anyway i know its all sweeping but i cant do it. any good tips? how do you guys play it?
practise it slowly and keep trying to build up speed.
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
well the main problem is that when i sweep up i end up hitting the note on the Eb string twice...is there a technique for that or should i just keep practicing slow like normal?
practice slowly
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Sweep up on C and G strings, then change direction (sweep down) for the Eb string
Quote by Portuguese_boy
(Progressive Metal is) like playing Nirvana, but faster, with little or no powerchords, cleanly, with more technique, and complex time signatures.