They're pretty boring.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
terrible, only know because winston is his brother.
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
looked them up when i saw how every member of PWD was wearing a shirt when i saw them last year.

meh.

alright, nothing special.
love the **** outta these guys
there ****in sweet
saw them live with parkway earlier this year
they blew the roof off Southport

definetley check them out if you havent already

and to the **** up there ^^ who payed out on winston
grow some balls
id like to see you do better
Quote by Ed Hunter
Kick your brother in his penis adorned head.
I enjoy them. Nothing special, nothing engaging, but I didn't feel like they were a waste of time.
Quote by Aveks
I enjoy them. Nothing special, nothing engaging, but I didn't feel like they were a waste of time.

I feel the same way.
Lions are one of the best things about Australia... Because they tour all the friggen time! I'm seeing them this weekend at the No Apologies last show. Aussie hardcore for the big win.
the hardcore scene in aus sucks..well at least where i live...theyre all just like little schoo, girls in a popularity contest

dont mean to start ****
but yeah
band usually only get big cause they're mates with bigger bands...or are related to them

yeah and 50 lions sucks
Quote by geetar_man0
the hardcore scene in aus sucks..well at least where i live...theyre all just like little schoo, girls in a popularity contest

dont mean to start ****
but yeah
band usually only get big cause they're mates with bigger bands...or are related to them

yeah and 50 lions sucks

Are you fucking serious? Tell me all of the australian hardcore bands you've heard because I doubt you've heard a lot
There not to bad, down to nothing split was pretty sweet
Im seeing em with Gorilla Biscuits in December
SHE walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow'd to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
Love 'em, just as much as Miles Away.

I don't see why there's all of this hate about 50L in this thread... they're bucket loads better than a huge amount of other Aussie hardcore acts, and they tour like bitches. That's what hardcore is about!

PS: Great to see that you like Meatlocker Internal Chaos. Aveks, Extortion are ****ing awesome.
Quote by BGSM
Love 'em, just as much as Miles Away.

I don't see why there's all of this hate about 50L in this thread... they're bucket loads better than a huge amount of other Aussie hardcore acts, and they tour like bitches. That's what hardcore is about!

PS: Great to see that you like Meatlocker Internal Chaos. Aveks, Extortion are ****ing awesome.

With the possible exception of Extortion every one of the bands in this post is boring as hell.
Quote by lachyray
Especially Miles Away.

Brainwashed, Affidavit and Worlds Apart are alright songs though.
Quote by lachyray
I love Miles Away

So angry I missed No Apologies, 50 Lions, Miles Away and Bad Blood last night. FUCK. The only actual hardcore gig I have coming up is Boys of Summer. Parkway Drive and Misery Signals and Whitechapel and Bleeding Through and all that will be good, but there's nothing better than a hardcore show.
One of the better Australian hardcore bands I've heard.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
I said MA because they're kinda similar.

To get a true gauge of a hardcore band you need to see them live though - 50 Lions tour like crazy.

The last hardcore gig I went to was No Way Out with The Seduction and a few smaller hardcore / core bands...

Australia has a huge skilled hardcore scene, we should cherish them rather than knocking them off.

Relating back to 50L, I transcribed To The Test, check it out in a few days (when they upload it) if you want to. Really, really easy song to play.
Can't get into this band.

I like Miles Away more.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
They sound absolutely nothing like Miles Away.
Quote by lachyray
Eh,
I don't see anything special.
Though I do remember them playing parkways farewell gig in byron (before they went overseas for the first time) and they got booed off.
Or at least I think it was them...
Quote by Blue?
Eh,
I don't see anything special.
Though I do remember them playing parkways farewell gig in byron (before they went overseas for the first time) and they got booed off.
Or at least I think it was them...

Do you live in Byron? Just wondering cause I do and I might have seen you round.
Quote by ~Max~
Do you live in Byron? Just wondering cause I do and I might have seen you round.

nah, lived in lismore till the end of 06 now i live in bris
i got their split with Down To Nothing a while back. Its really good
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by Blue?
nah, lived in lismore till the end of 06 now i live in bris

Really? aww, I was gonna say it would be cool if I knew who you were.
Quote by Internal Chaos
I love Miles Away

So angry I missed No Apologies, 50 Lions, Miles Away and Bad Blood last night. FUCK. The only actual hardcore gig I have coming up is Boys of Summer. Parkway Drive and Misery Signals and Whitechapel and Bleeding Through and all that will be good, but there's nothing better than a hardcore show.

I saw the NA last show in Sydney on saturday . It was so freaking awesome. Lions were still my favourite though, they get better every time i see them.
that sounds like an awesome show!
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I've also seem them live with rise against. "I WANNA A FU*$IN CIRCLE PIT". good fun.
I recken they are similar to bleeding through?
I reakon they're fun and good energy. and i like how they don't talk in american accent, that pisses me off about some aussie bands. EDIT: they don't sound anything like bleeding through.
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick