In Vain's definitely got a good vibe to it, sort of Brit Pop, with a heavier Vibe. What tuning are you rockin' in? The vocals need a bit more melody

Atomicus is more to my liking, well written and crunchy. You need it in better quality. I'm liking the effects you are puttting on, like a slapback delay. What kind of effects are you using in the bridgey thing, very Mars Volta.

Overall, I think it could be improved in recording quality and vocally, but in terms of songwriting, it is pretty awesome! You should add us.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
In Vain's definitely got a good vibe to it, sort of Brit Pop, with a heavier Vibe. What tuning are you rockin' in? The vocals need a bit more melody

Atomicus is more to my liking, well written and crunchy. You need it in better quality. I'm liking the effects you are puttting on, like a slapback delay. What kind of effects are you using in the bridgey thing, very Mars Volta.

Overall, I think it could be improved in recording quality and vocally, but in terms of songwriting, it is pretty awesome! You should add us.

Thanks dude! Yeah, In Vain came out really sweet with the thick crunchy guitar sound we wanted while Atomicus was kinda dull and lacking quality-wise. This being said I believe in Atomicus as a song, it just didn't come out right. Oh and speaking of Mars Volta, in the bridge of Atomicus we threw in this ancient Korg polyphonic keyboard we found lying around at our drummers house, and it came out sounding like the weird ass keyboard on Ouroborous on the Bedlam in Goliath. As for the vocal effects part of the song I am actually not sure what kind of voice modulator was used, I recorded the part and our bassist threw on the effect later but it came out pretty weird
And we are in D standard by the way.
Cheers
Haha, old unused **** FTW, I used to do that kind of stuff with my old band, before I had my massive effects board. It turned out really cool, I dug it.

With Atomicus, if you record it and get the positioning of your amps in relativity to the mic, it could sound heaps better. If you need any tips, shoot me a Pm and I'll help you out, don't wanna clog your thread.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
*accepted*

Hope I see you on tour or something mate. if you need any assistance with anything to do with recording or gear, shoot us through a PM.
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM