In case no other places hire me, I wonder if I should apply for Guitar Center or Musicians' Superstore (local store). Can't be a bad thing since I get to mess around with eqiupments most of the time.
Quote by guylee
i don't know, should i have wild sex with the naked woman laying on my couch right now?

pics or gtfo
I couldn't do it, I would be signing my paycheques over to pay for all the stuff I've been playing with all week long. If you have good restraint do it, if not and you want to see your paycheques for something else do yourself a favour and don't do it, haha.

otherwise, work is work and if its something that would make you happy doing that's all that matters
Well, most people complain about Guitar Center employees and I don't want to be stuck with those all day. Plus I don't know how fun it will be at GC.

Who worked at a music store or GC before?
i WISH i could work at a music store around here...the only respectable one in my town is full of employees who have played a hundred or more gigs, no way a guy like me could get hired
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Quote by jamogod
I couldn't do it, I would be signing my paycheques over to pay for all the stuff I've been playing with all week long. If you have good restraint do it, if not and you want to see your paycheques for something else do yourself a favour and don't do it, haha.

otherwise, work is work and if its something that would make you happy doing that's all that matters

its spelled paychecks...

but id say do it.
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by jamogod

u make a good point heres a cookie
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Paroxysm
Well, most people complain about Guitar Center employees and I don't want to be stuck with those all day. Plus I don't know how fun it will be at GC.

Who worked at a music store or GC before?

Join them. Be one of them.
Quote by guylee
i don't know, should i have wild sex with the naked woman laying on my couch right now?

You have a naked woman on your couch but you're advising someone on UG
Quote by guylee

What the hell are you doing on your computer? GET TO IT, MAN.

Or just send 'em my way...
Quote by metaldud536
Thats how it works around here.

Grow some pokeballs and show her who's boss.

Seriously man, you've been slacking with the pokemon references lately.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.