I know a guy who wants to sell his DS-1 pedal and I'm planning on starting my pedalboard so I'm just wondering what do you guys think of this pedal and is it a good addition to a pedalboard?

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
yeah, its a really good pedal for cheap. it sounds great through a tube amp through clean channel.
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
unless u use your amp for distortion u might as well get it. remember though its a cheap dis. pedal. if u want an o/d just save up 20$ more and get a digitech bad monkey. herd good things about those!
Quote by skynyrd_69
unless u use your amp for distortion u might as well get it. remember though its a cheap dis. pedal. if u want an o/d just save up 20$ more and get a digitech bad monkey. herd good things about those!

love my Bad Monkey! heard lotsa horror stories about the DS-1, though...weak, crappy sounding, etc...
Quote by primeguy31
love my Bad Monkey! heard lotsa horror stories about the DS-1, though...weak, crappy sounding, etc...

...you get what you pay for, right?
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
Buyt it then circuit bend it. It'll only take you like 2 minutes to do it and you'll have the coolest sounding pedal ever. You can google it because I"m tired and lazy......
Gear
Fender Standard Tele
Epi Les Paul Custom w/ emg 81 (18v)
Line 6 Vetta
FBV Longboard
Buy it. I have one I paid more than that for. I get some sweet distortion out of mine and, with the signal boost from my Para D.I., the sustain is incredible.

I plan to eventually get the Keeley Seeing Eye/Ultra mod for it.