Page 1 of 2
Ok, so my baseball team is going to have this game on monday. Basically, our team is just going to be divided into two separate teams and we'll play each other. The twist is, we aren't allowed to wear anything baseball related for the game . In the past, people have played in ninja turtle costumes, in tight leather, basically anything you can imagine. My problem is, i cant think of anything funny to wear to the game. So basically, I'm open to any and all suggestions. If you have a recommendation, try to make it something I should already have/can easily get.

Thanks Pit
full football pads w/ helmet
show them what a man's sport is
Quote by Demonikk
This thread is like a Psyduck-shaped butter knife. It's dumb and has no point
go in naked.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Star Wars?
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by sporx
full football pads w/ helmet
show them what a man's sport is
yes because prancing around in 30ft of padding and protection is a man's game go as a chess piece.
Quote by nalyd
Pokemon, obviously.

That would be awesome! I've definitely seen Pikachu and Mudkip costumes.
+1 to BDSM gear, if you can find it.

EDIT: I've got a gorilla suit, check my profile. If you can do get that (the gorilla parts, i.e. hands, feet, mask, are like $20 online. The suit was like $15 at GoodWill), you will be set. I've danced on the corner with that puppy on. Got 3 honks, too. My profile has a picture of the suit (albeit with a mike.h tattoo on my chest) in my old room.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Last edited by Chris_Parker at May 10, 2008,
Quote by happytimeharry

That would be awesome! I've definitely seen Pikachu and Mudkip costumes.

Definitely, he should get his whole team to dress as different pokemon and the coach to dress as a trainer.
Go as blackface (shoop da whoop guy).
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by happytimeharry
Get a panda suit like what they used in Jackass.

hit a home run in that, that'll show em whose boss....that or go in as the devil(w/ matching fiddle i might add)

Next purchase: Peavey Vypyr 30 Combo Amp
dress like manowar: loin cloth, epic shoulder pads, cloak, knee high boots, bracers and a battle axe
I say go in a Pedo Bear costume (or something very similar), the intelligent players will forfeit .
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Dress up as any of the Detroit Tigers, I'm pretty sure what they've done this season isn't considered baseball, therefore I don't think there jersey would be baseball related.
Darth Vader.

BDSM would be pretty hilarious too.

Quote by Bourbonstreet
Dress up as any of the Detroit Tigers, I'm pretty sure what they've done this season isn't considered baseball, therefore I don't think there jersey would be baseball related.

So sadly true
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by Zugunruhe
BDSM gear.

This.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by Bourbonstreet

Yeah, or the Royals. I think they're doing decent this season, but I still have no faith in them...
Quote by metaldud536
Go in as Star Fox.

+1.
WARNING: Only epic if paired with barrel roll comments/actions!
option 1: cross dress
option 2: tight speedo
option 3: naked

or at least thats what i would do.
Page 1 of 2